Do You Have A Method?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Godsdrummer, Feb 25, 2009.

Do You Have A Method

1. Yes

52 vote(s)
  2. No

11 vote(s)
  3. What's A Method?

1 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I dont want to get in trouble with the Management. :wink:

I am curious though to know, if you have a method.

Also...if you do, how certain are you (say percentage) that it would actually work?
  2. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

I did, but it failed on me twice. So I'm rethinking it all.
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know for 100% it would work but I keep letting little variables slip in that screw it up. My error not that of the method. But then nothing in this world is guaranteed so guess no matter method you use it's a 50 -50 chance.
  4. Aleth

Aleth Well-Known Member

Yes, and I've bought all the stuff I need to follow through. I assume it will work, perhaps 80% chance.
    And if that fails I have a plan B, which is much more unpleasant, so I'm hoping the first works out.
  5. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

I have a plan A and a plan B, both will work equally well however one is more messy than the other. On the 2 previous occassions I tried I was resuscitated so one would argue that they were succesful methods that were stopped in their tracks.
  6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I have a plan A and a plan B as well. plan A I am far from certain about. I would really prefer plan A, because plan B would involve pain and perhaps even torture.
  7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i have 3 methods in my head, 2 of which are unobtainable right now, other of which, would work, but does involve suffering, but that doesnt really but me off hugely i suppose.. tbh i'm just playing a waiting game atm. i have my whole life to die. want to see a few things first.
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Yes I have my method. Have for years but never used it. Always tried other methods because they were cleaner..I know my method would succeed because I stumbled on it when I was a kid and the doctors told my parents five more minutes and he would be dead..So that has always stuck with me...
  9. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

can't use it though.
    must not.
  10. xan

xan Chat Buddy

But I think I'd pick a more poetic or interesting way if it came to it.
  11. Vanq

Vanq Active Member

I don't have the supplies necessary for plan A. Plan B however doesn't require any supplies; just a short walk. Plan B would inflict instantaneous and unsurvivable injury, so it's pretty much a guarantee as long as I have the nerve to do it.
  12. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I have Plan A, it failed last time but that was due to my own stupid errors.

Next time as long as I don't pass out in front of a paramedics house I'll be good to go.

I have other plans too but I'm hoping they're not necessary.
  13. ConsolationPrizeFighter

ConsolationPrizeFighter Well-Known Member

not much of a planner
    more of a do-er... thats what gets me into trouble :huh:
  14. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Yes and 100% certainty.
  16. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Yes and like 80% or so certainty?
  17. xChristina

xChristina Active Member

I do kinda. I have a Plan A which is extremely possible. A plan B which is somewhat hard and a Plan C which is v. hard. When im older they will all be muchmuch easier.
  18. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Yup. It'd take me 3 seconds from starting to complete death...
  19. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

yes... 100%
  20. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

No, I'm not yet depressed enough to actively go and try to kill myself, I do think about it a bit and have especially been thinking that if only my parents never conceived me, or they aborted me, sad negative thoughts like that.

I do feel that I will commit suicide probably in a few years as my life keeps getting worse. But if I know this, then I should try to find a way to stop this, reverse this shouldn't i? And my depression tells me not to go out and seek help, it keeps festering inside of me, preventing me from going further in my life and as others keep zooming ahead of me and making progress in their lives as I just sit and do nothing, I get even more depressed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.