Do you have any sexual problems?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Ugly Betty, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ugly Betty

Ugly Betty Guest

Do you struggle with your sexuality? Do you accept that part on yourself? Does everything goes easy like movies, you talk, you smile, you kiss and have sex or is it all more like a nightmare? Why? Why not?
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Yeah I struggle with my sexuality. I think I just made a thread involving that exact topic... All I can say about me is think of a normal relationship and the normal things that normally go on in a normal relationship... I'm the exact opposite of that if that tells you anything.
  3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I used to be extremely sexual, acting out all the time, seeking attention etc to a point where it controled my life. but I have calmed down now, maybe due to being back at home, maybe due to meds. But I have a long term boyfriend and sex with him is very comfortable and we know what each other like so theres no awkwardness or uncomfortableness.
  4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

No others seem to think I had/have problems which were purely, their own.

I used to re-enact and self harm through my ex, and two other people, but I thought that was normal for so long. Was that a problem? Not for me until I needed to distance myself from these people, then it became a problem that needed to be stopped. It was survival for me.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010
  5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010
  6. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

Damn, I read that and I thought:

"I honestly don't know what that is like." :/
  7. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I am completely accepting of my homosexuality, but do have problems with sex...
  8. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I've thought it must be a problem- but apparently no one really takes me seriously XD
    I always wanted sex all the time. Like... missing family gatherings, missing classes- taking sick days at work--- those kinds of things happened alot and sometimes made my bf annoyed with me because I never showed any restraint.
    ...There's lots of other concerning things, too- but I think it might be one's personal taste.
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I'm an old fart:eek:ld:So I have isolated for so long that I don't even think about sex anymore..:poo:
  10. kitanai

kitanai Well-Known Member

way to many problems
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.