Do you have anyone you wanna say thank you too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

black orchid

I wanna thank Wayne for putting up with all my stupid questions, making me want to carry on living and for making this last xmas so much better than the last few years. Oh yeah and also for teaching me how to play poker lol

victor

Account Closed
thank u Smartie 4 puttin up with my bullshit every single day full time without days off. n thank u Nay 4 being the way u r

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I know she won't read this but... I want to thank my girlfriend for being there for me and for giving me another reason to keep going on.

oval

thank you vic**y sis :biggrin: and thank you proughnut business partner, you know who you are :laugh:
:hugtackles: :hugtackles: you guys are just wonderful!

happyville

i want to thank my brother for taking me in when i had nowhere else to go and my mother for raising me by herself after the death of my dad, and for always being awesome and always caring about me. i also want to thank my dad for loving me in the short span of time he was with me, because although i lost my dad at five-seven years of age, i at least had a father that loved me.

Phteven

i wanna thank the people i had the pleasure to meet on here ...i wish i could pay you all back for making my life a little bit more fun and tolerable....oh and to thank my parents who are taking me out for breakfast/lunch today :D

I want to thank my little brother for being the best brother a sister could ask for :wub:

I want to thank Krista for putting up with me and loving me. :wub:

I want to thank wastingecho and kali for being amazing people and being there for me. :wub: :wub:

And i want to thank SF for introducing me to all the above people. Well besides my brother lol :wub:

xToxThexGravex

I want to thank the forum, for one, because without it I wouldn't have met the amazing people who have made my life worth living.

I need to thank LockedInside and UndefinedBeauty for being such awesome people!
I must thank Kali and Violet for looking after me and making sure that I'm okay.
And I need to thank XsweetpoetX for giving me the happiness that I've been searching for all my life.

Thank you all! I love you!!!!

I wanna thank Terry for being there for me through all these years, for giving me the advice i needed and always looking out for me. Dunno where i'd be without you. Love you long time!

I want to thank my friend Laura, for helping me so much in the aftermath of my suicide attempt last year. Even though we don't see each other that often now since I moved back home with my parents, I still consider her my best friend.
When I was discharged, she was the one who came and brought me food, who came round for girly nights in, baked cakes together, and tried to keep me occupied. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00