Do you have anything planned/are you looking forward to something?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by TheDayThatNeverComes, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDayThatNeverComes

TheDayThatNeverComes Active Member

Like do you plan to start going to a gym, or are you going to study? Are you just burning time bcos it's just 2 more weeks to that show you wanna see? Or are you putting your life on hold until something happens?

I'll start. I'm trying to come up with a way on how the heck am I gonna make it possible for me to live in the US.

Hit me.
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Are you moving to the US?
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No,not at all~!
  4. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Ive a few things on actually. Looking forward to becoming a Aunt for the first time, looking forward to my brothers wedding in Italy, looking forward to finishing my world travels, 6 months travel done another 4 yrs to go haha. Looking forwad to visiting home and seeing my Mum and Dad and my pets. Looking forward to getting a new car when ive saved up.

Okay ive so much to look forward to, why the hell am i so down????
  5. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

why do you want to move to the us so bad, unless you live in a 3rd world shit hole there is nothing great about this country most of europe and the rest of the free world is probably better then the us at this point

I wish i moved out of this country in 2004 after Bush was re announced as president
  6. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Eh... I liked the US better than Sweden.
  7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Playing the Sunday gig at church as always!
  8. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I have nothing to look forward to exactly, but I guess I have a few plans... I just don't know if I have the gall to see them through. :(
  9. wastedmylife

why, when did you live in the US, why did you like it more

I heard sweden is a great place to live, I wish I moved there years ago
  10. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Ditto. Sweden is amazing, I'd LOVE to live there!
  11. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Well, I do plan to start going to the gym again soon, I'm also planning to see an old friend.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009
  12. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to the 3 day weekend and take a break from school. =)
  13. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

I'm going to visit a few more countries . . . Taiwan in October and Australia in November. Maybe Germany next year.

I also want to get started on my Master's Degree. I've started writing my thesis but haven't enrolled in classes yet.
  14. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Not really, not looking foward to anything in short term and it just sucks to bad...
  15. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Waiting for a video game I pre-ordered to come out on the 23rd....other than that, nada
  16. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Going out tonight.
    Seeing my bf on friday :wub:
  17. depleted_soul

depleted_soul Well-Known Member

I don't have any plans and there is nothing I'm looking forward to either. I wish I had something, then maybe I would feel like I had a reason to stick around.
  18. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I have nothing to look forward to... except hopefully having some nice dreams when I go to bed.

I have nothing planned... except going to bed, soon.

I hate my life. :/
  19. wastedmylife

if they build a time machine and I can go back a few years I will look forward to that, but no I will never look forward to anything ever again
  20. Danny Crooks

Danny Crooks Well-Known Member

I'm buying a new pair of shoes tomorrow. Silver chelsea boots. Will be genius.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.