do you have sex life?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by asking_advice, Apr 22, 2011.

1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

do you have sex life?
    if dont. why?

please delete this thread. if it is forbidden question.

2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Not at the moment, though it may occur again in the near future.
    Sex is easy though, its the bit that gets you to the bedroom door that i want again.
    Thats a whole different ball-game.

3. lucymorgan

lucymorgan Active Member

I agree. I don't think i'm confident or mentally stable enough for the whole casually sex thing, but I do want the relationship part. Definitely. I'd like a boyfriend who'd maybe had experienced similar issues as me. I think they'd be slightly more understanding...

4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Don't have a sex life. But I'm also young. Never had any kind of 'relationship', don't really know if I want one. I mean, I do want one, but I don't?

It's easier to just say, "I have problems." :mellow:

5. lucymorgan

lucymorgan Active Member

You were born in '95, right? I mean yeah that's pretty young! I luckily found myself in a longterm relationship at that age, which is the only reason I lost my virginity then I think. Plenty of years ahead of you! I wish I could go back..

6. me myself and i

Trick is, not to look for a relationship.
    Love is random and no amount of trying can change this.
    When we are content in our own company, that inner wholeness is then portrayed to others.
    That is a very attractive trait.
    I have spent many years as a single man and many years in relationships.
    Only with space and time have i been able to have a look at myself.
    How can anyone give a piece of themselves when they are not whole?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011
  7. lucymorgan

lucymorgan Active Member

I worry that I don't meet enough people though. I mean i'm never in a situation to meet someone I may end up in a relationship with. I get up, go to work (a primary school! And where I know everyone). Then I come home, hang out with my flatmate and go to sleep.

8. Mirikun

Mirikun Well-Known Member

I have a boyfriend and draw sexual art for him and me.

However, I have never been interested in actual sex. At all.

9. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

No,I don't.

I stopped having a sex life when my body changed as a result of taking medication.
    I am too embarrassed about my naked physical appearance to be truly intimate with anyone at this point in my life.

10. lucymorgan

lucymorgan Active Member

Well, I think some people can be horribly judgmental. Once a guy I was with said "OH MY GOD, what the fuck have you done to your arm? Are you mad?", got dressed and left. But someone who's maybe experienced something similar would be more understanding and things such as your physical appearance would be less embarrassing? I don't know. I hope so, anyway!

11. me myself and i

It comes from within, beauty that is.
    Sex is easy and will keep a relationship together in its early stages.
    Sex is the difference though when it comes to friendships moving on obviously.
    As vital as it is, it is such a small part.
    Its about wanting to be with that person, closeness, compatibility and an acceptence and love of your partners ways.
    There sure are some ugly beautiful people out there.
    Me? Sex without feeling is cold, god knows i have tried it enough.
    No more.

12. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Thank you lucymorgan.

Btw that guy was a huffy idiot,if he cannot accept the story of your body then he should maybe think of settling for a blow up doll or something.What an hysterical dick!:eek:hmy:
    Honestly,he is my "pisses me off for the day guy" guy for today. :)

13. lucymorgan

lucymorgan Active Member

Haha! Aw thanks. Yes in hindsight I absolutely realise that he was a complete dick. But at the time it was very humiliating! University, eh? We need a Cilla Black on this forum, to carefully take into account our sexualities, personalities and ages and match up its members! :laugh:

14. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Well put, Me,myself, and i

15. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

as a man i think ill cut mine off save any more trouble ..........

16. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

I've had a sex life, quite a few of them actually,starting at 21 yrs, some one night stands, some short flings, some serious relationships, and almost married once. (As Woody Allen once said, "When it comes to meaningless experiences casual sex is one of the best."
    However, I haven't had sex in 9 years. One of my main reasons is that I got tired of all the bladder infections. Sex literally makes me sick. The problem started around 28 and just kept getting worse and more severe. Don't give me advice on this, I've read and heard it all, believe me. I also the developed Interstitial Cystitis and sex makes that worse too. No advice on this either please. I'm an expert already. Nothing has worked. It's a shame because it was one area of my life where I had no issues, no psychological hang-ups and one way I could relate in a healthy way to people. I've never once been left by a man and that might be one reason why--they couldn't give up the sex even if it wasn't working otherwise. The fact that I'm reclusive now probably has a lot to do with being unwilling to get involved in a sexual relationship anymore. I at least used to have a boyfriend. Now I don't even have that. I'm not good at relating to people otherwise, and mostly don't want to, but a sexual relationship used to make it easier on both accounts.
    Guess you could say my chronic physical health problems are compounding my psychological ones.

17. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

not much anymore thanks to my meds :(

18. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Not since last august, and before last summer not since 2006.

19. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

No because I feel unwanted. I just want to leave...

20. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Yes. Just not with another person.