do you have sex life?

bhawk

Not at the moment, simply because im not with the one i love and because of that im not interested in any other women anymore....took some time to realise it though lol

I did the whole casual sex thing for a few years. (Haven't had a long term girlfriend in a few years either because its hard to find anyone that really does anything for me) and it was mostly not worth the trouble. Last girl I had casual sex with, we talked closely for several months, she really liked me and I really liked her as well. Met her at a party after talking for so long. We had a one night stand and the next thing I come to know is that she cheated on me with her boyfriend that night and that she regularly had casual sex at parties. Stupid me. Never would have guessed it for how long we talked and how much she acted like she really liked me. So that experience just led to bigger disappointment in the end and was nothing but a huge waste of time.

I honestly can't even get a full erection (tmi but this is anonymous) when I'm having casual sex with random girls I meet. Would be nice to actually care about someone and have the feelings reciprocated but that doesn't even seem possible anymore. Every girl I seem to meet is just a party slut. I'm 30 years old now so my instinct to settle down is extremely high but everyone just wants the casual sex thing these days.

Nope I'm awkward around women I don't know so one night stands have never been a possibility for me. To be honest tho I know it sounds a bit girly but I think it's better to have sex with someone you like and have feelings for. I've not had a girlfriend for three years so sadly that's the last time I had sex lol

Lana

I did. I've had a few realtionships, but no one sticks around for long, which is a trigger for me. I've kinda given up on relationships and having a sex life at the moment. Casual sex doesn't work for me and recently I've come to realize I'm too unstable for relationship.

morning rush

depends what you mean by sex life? if you're talking about relationships, then no...if your talking about sex, well I have sex with myself and I write about sex so I am pretty sex active just not with other people....

Untouchable

I do at the moment. I started sleeping with my boyfriend after 1 month of being with him, we've been together for about 5 months now. I love him. I could never sleep with someone I don't love, I feel over exposed and like I'm being used. I hate that feeling. He's the second guy I've been with - my first was my high school boyfriend (I'm 20 now) who was also dealing with depression. We had sex like 2 times and it was because he was moving away and I wanted to share this with him. I had offers after that, but they just solely wanted to get in my pants and that alone drove me off. I need to have feelings - I can't just have sex, I need to make love. Otherwise I just think it's pointless.

Nope 3yrs and counting but I think the longer i go the less it bothers me.Don't get me wrong,sex is great when your all loved up with someone but I can't see that happening again coz no one wants to be with someone who can't live a normal life anxieties etc...

Entoloma43

Sex? I don't even remember the last time I was hugged.

Edit: I take that back, it was in 10th grade by someone I didn't know. I'm almost a Junior in college now.

No.

I made out with a girl a month ago, that's all the "action" I've had recently.

I'm desperately hungry for love, not sex. Too bad I have no idea how to even approach a girl.

ExtraSoap

None at all. Hell, I only talk to 3 girls regularly. But i'm only 17 so i guess the lack of sex is expected...

No.

I made out with a girl a month ago, that's all the "action" I've had recently.

I'm desperately hungry for love, not sex. Too bad I have no idea how to even approach a girl.
Welcome to the party, buddy. Except I've never even made out..

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00