Do you keep random garbage, because you can't throw it away.

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by boo, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

You know like stuff you know you won't need anymore or wtv, do you keep them just in case?

I have gigantic towers of magazines. I used to be addicted to them. Every month i would need to get the ElectronicGamingMonthly, Gameplay,gamepro, Xbox mags with DVD games in them, MaximumPC.

It's awesome cause sometime i play an old game there would be a walkthrough guide in those mag.

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Yeah. Yeah I do.

3. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Yes
    Iv got about 300 books that i prob wont read again but i dont want to get rid. I also wont lend them out. I also hang onto clothes i cant fit into any more.

4. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Nope, I'm quite the opposite.

Due to growing up around people like that I'll tend to throw anything and everything out like that.

5. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

no...if i dont use it anymore i usually throw it out

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I keep WAY too much stuff!

7. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

nope.
    I throw away important things, too. I don't like to keep things around; then trash collects and things get messy and unorganized... and I'm not a messy/unorganized person.

Plus, I need to be able to pick up all of my things easily and move whenever I need to-- so having alot of stuff I don't need to survive isn't really ideal.

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

yeh I'm a hoarder....never know when I might need it again...
    I read somewhere that it's bad feng shui to have clutter so I'm trying to get rid of stuff...

9. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

I'm a hoarder too but no more. Just moved a few months ago and threw out more than I care to mention, moving was the only way to stop my madness.:mad:

10. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

When I saw the title I was like:"WTF?" I thought you meant like napkbs and stuff like that!lol

11. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I have so much stuff i still have some of my work from school, i do sort and have chucked loads but i like my stuff.

12. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I have difficulties throwing away empty packets of sugar and such, that I have got from random caf├ęs when abroad. I go like "Oh, I should keep it because it's from Germany"... I keep them as souvenirs, but for no use.

13. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Yeah i had some beer mats and leaflets i got from Germany i kept them for years i don't know why they just sat in a box.

14. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Nope my mum kept everything that ever went into her house and I hated it. She keeps all kinds of crap she will never use or need. I'm the opposite and barely hang on to anything,sometimes I throw stuff out and think " crap" wish I'd kept that but I'd rather be my end of the spectrum.

15. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Not anymore, just in the off chance I become a massive hoarder lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.