Do you like to be choked during sex?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Regenesis, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

I have read about people that like this stuff.And not only in masochism comunities.I am curios if,on average,most people(women in particular,but guys also) like it or not.What about those on this forum?
    PS:Sorry if I am to sexual on a forum that is not quite into this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009
  2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Nope. I lose enough blood flow to the head without somebody's hands around my neck. :laugh:

3. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

:laugh: Nope. But I'd strangle someone if they asked....but yeah it is murder if they die.

4. endlessskies58

endlessskies58 Well-Known Member

i liked it...

5. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

nope i dont like that

6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I loved being choked and choking.
    I am always completely honest with my doctors and counselors. The doctors at the ward I was at last time were concerned about that. I think they thought I was going to kill someone or something :blink:

7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

yes i like being choked on occasion, it depends on my mood, and who i'm with.

it takes alot of trust to allow someone to do taht to you.

i wouldnt get any pleasure from choking someone though..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm not into that sort of thing..uh, what exactly do you mean?:unsure:

9. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Errmmm...

I'm still a virgin but I know that I wouldn't like that sort of thing.

Kinda weird...

10. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Eeerrrr.....no thanks.

11. Beautiful Disaster

i think if my partner would do that to me, i would freak out, scream, yell, curse and walk the hell away..

brr

12. Scars and Memories

Scars and Memories Account Closed

No, what the fuck, why would you want that? You wanna die while having sex or something:blink:

13. Regenesis

I wouldn't want that.I was just asking others.Apearantly most of them like it:blink:

14. Beautiful Disaster

i really dont believe that

15. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

not so much choking, but high blood pressure in your head in a lead up to and during orgasm/climax is proven to heighten sensation through out your body.

and of course choking does increase the blood pressure in your head, but this can be gained from simply having yout head off the side of the bed in lead up.

but choking then can be seen as a form of ultimate submission and trust (if your into that thing) and then can feel like an ultimate power over the person your with if your the one doing the act.

16. Regenesis

You know what?This is geting on my nerves.A guy like me who hates girls should't had opened a thread like that.Isn't there a way for me to close it?

17. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Why do you hate girls? :unsure:

18. Beautiful Disaster

ill leave you alone when it comes to this topic ok?

19. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

then just dont read it .. the board is for everyone and not everyone wants to kill women :mad:

20. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

have you ever stopped to think that your constant threads about killing women, hating women, abusing women and attacking women are far far more offensive to people than a bloody sex fetish or technique? YOU are pissing ME off. you are potentially a huge threat to the safety of women and plenty on here have been abused and have to tolerate your constant scary women hating and abusing stuff while allowing you the freedom to do that. avoid bits of the board that trigger you. and PLEASE get some help before you hurt someone