Do you Love your Dolly?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by muv_ur_dolly, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muv_ur_dolly

muv_ur_dolly Member

Hello everyone,

Sorry about the title, it's suppose to represent my user-name but re-thinking that it's not that creative :/ From a song "Muv ur Dolly" by XP8

My name is Danielle, I live in Canada and I'm a second year university student. I have a Fiance, he is also at second year in the same university. We're both 18.

I've been self-injurying since I was 11. I've been suicidal for about that long too. I'm not sure why, but I just think it's my time to go. I've been holding on way to long and I'm exhausted.

The reason I'm here (AKA signed up for this fourm) is because something is keeping me here, and I need help. I've try'd telling my doctor, my fiance, my mother - Nothing's changed in my mind.

2. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to SF. I'm sorry you feel that way. Have you tried therapy or something of the sort yet? That might give you a bit more insight on what causes you to think the way you do so frequently. If you're uncomfortable with that, you can always share yourself here, you'll get plenty of responses and advice from everyone. :hug:

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Danielle and welcome to SF. Congratulations on having a fiance and for being in university. I'm sorry to hear that you're self harming and going through a difficult time in your life. SF is a kind and caring community of people who are great listeners and always ready to help. :hug:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Danielle, Welcome to the forums.. You will get alot of support here once people notice you are new.. Have you tried talking to the counselars at UNI??If they can't help then maybe they can direct you to a good therapist..It's not easy going it alone.. Keep posting and letting us know how you are!!! Take Care!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.