Do you prefer stimulants or depressants?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by TooShyToScream, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TooShyToScream

TooShyToScream Well-Known Member

Depressants, for me.

My mind is active enough sober; I'm constantly restless and shit, so sedation and delirium are what I prefer.
  2. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

Depressives. How it feels not to have to think for just a short while.
  3. TooShyToScream

4. painful

painful Well-Known Member

Love them both. But if I had to choose, downers.oxycontin mmmmmmmmm :cool:
  5. hi my name is

hi my name is Well-Known Member

this is why i wish cannabis was fully liberated, if you could get a pure haze (sativa) which is grown around the equator, you would get so jacked from that and so clear and so good mmm it's hard to find a pure sativa though because you need to grow that shit in columbia or somethin, and the kush's and what have you of the indica side or anything grown in the mountains especially in india is mad heavy on ya just like a depressant. what a wonderful plant so smart it offers a variety from highly stimulative to depressive and everything in between
  6. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

deperessants, they just sseem to take the edge of life.
    like mainly booze for me (but i dont see it as a depressant just as a sort of something to level me out) and benzos of course
  7. Seems_Perfect

Seems_Perfect Well-Known Member

Both, and its called RED BULL + VODKA. :moonwalk:
  8. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

Bud.....give me all the weed I can handle......
  9. xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx

xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx Well-Known Member

i feel the same :hug:
  10. Wraith

Wraith Member

I've overdosed on clonazapam a few times.. so I perfer stimulants. I like the feeling of my mind speeding up. Cocaine is too expensive thought... :(
  11. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

me to, me to
  12. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

Depressives: no pain life gain
  13. Ringo

Ringo Well-Known Member

I've always been into stimulants. Never seen the point in taking downers. I'm depressed enough as it is!
  14. skysunsand

skysunsand Well-Known Member

Definitely depressants. Take the sharp edges off of life for a couple hours.
  15. alison

alison Well-Known Member

Ohh I definitely like depressants more.

But for a period of my life it was stimulants nonstop during the week for school, which I viewed as miesrable but necessary. And depressants for those lovely weekends where I didn't have to exist until monday.

Now its mainly just depressants, but i've lost my desire to be motivated haha. i'm anxious enough as it is
  16. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Depressants definitely. Stimulants drive me crazy and I always stay away from them. I am so very anxious all the time, the only drugs worth taking for me have always been anything that can give me even a second of real life from the torture of constant panic.
  17. TooShyToScream

Hmm? Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine for's considered a depressant.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.