• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Do you prefer white light or yellow light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lachrymose27

I use to use white light because it gave me less headaches... but gradually adapted to yellow light and now i'm feeling really uncomfortable under them. tried switching back to white light but my eyes couldn't adjust to them O.O

nolonger

what tyler said. plus ive grown up with the old glass incandescent(spelling?) globes. so the newer UV(the swirly bulb ones) make things too white.

nolonger

we dont have many white lights....We have a LED globe in our bathroom(yes...its a traditional light bulb but with like 100 LED lights on it lol. its really weird o.O)

our fluros dont last long enough..........mind you, the fishtank lights seem to work for years on end. maybe ill buy some fish lights for the house lol XD

sunshinesblack

i prefer sunlight mostly :)
seen some really calming white lights like the ones in the surgery rooms but other than that not much fan of artificial light

though those im talking abut have a ridiculously calming effect on me and for some reason make me drowsy/sleepy in an instant... same for sun light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00