Do you rate threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

plates

I'm curious. Who rates threads on this forum? Do you rate your own threads made in this subforum, or as a whole, and on what basis, do you rate a thread?

plates

This thread has got two (edit: it's now THREE), votes resulting in 3 (edit: FOUR) stars so soon! :D What I've noticed is one vote determines lets say- a 5 star thread, and I was curious if it was the OP rating their own thread or somebody else. :mellow: Sometimes ya get a 1 star thread or a 3 star thread with only 1 vote- and again, I was just wondering if there's somebody who loves rating threads here.

I personally don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
This site shouldn't be about how popular you are, how many friends you have, how many replies you get, how many stars you're rated. It sometimes feels that way, but that's all bullshit. I think it's simply about being you.

plates

I know what you mean- all that never bothered me, but I've been recently putting my mouse over the 'star' rating on here and realised the number of people actually rating threads is one or two people. This thread isn't entirely serious, I'm just curious. :smile:

plates

:D thanks for your thoughts and the shiny gold star.

Yeah that was what I was thinking about mysheep especially if it's a crisis thread or something really emotionally charged/personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00