Do you really care what people are thinking about you?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by boo, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Do ya?! mmm? DO YA!!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

yes we all care abt what people think of us as there reactions there thoughts affect us whether we accept it or not
  3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

depends on the person...I do care what my friends and family think of for strangers...I guess it depends...some days I care other days I dont give a s**t....
  4. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Yes, more than I should.
  5. abcd

abcd Active Member

"Living in my own world" read my mind! THat's exactly what i was going to say.:smile:
  6. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, but still won't change anything about me even though they're not pleased with how I am.:lone:
  7. fallingangie

fallingangie Well-Known Member

Oh boy! I definitely do care...damn! this thing had been my cause of depression, anxiety, crisis, self- harm and recently suicidal attitude. My life revolves around rumours and bad image..n i had been trying to struggle with that for the last 7 years! Now I am in the stage of giving up..just cnt take it nemore.
  8. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

yes and no. I give a outwrd display that i dont' give a flying f*ck yet deep down inside, I am paralyzed by the "what ifs" that they are thinking...
  9. generic0x1

generic0x1 Member

Yes and No.

I care sometimes, depending on my mood. I usually need drugs to motivate myself to even put make up on or get dressed. It's sad, but true. *sigh* Most of the time I have a case of the 'fuck its' and don't give a shit, but like, if I go to the store and I'm wearing shitty pajamas like usual and I look like crap, I feel like I'm being stared at. Like people are thinking, 'Who's that weirdo and why isn't she dressed at 5pm?' ..whateva'.

I mean, I know people go to the store in their pj's all the time, but who else here does that and how do you feel/what do you think people are thinking when you go out in public looking your worst of your worst? Geez, ya got me going on this one now!! heh..
  10. HippieHugsx3

HippieHugsx3 Active Member

It's horrible to say, but yes. I can't even walk to the store without worrying what people think of me.
  11. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

Same as pinkpetals, I pretend I don't care, even tell myself I don't care, but it's pretty obvious that I do. It's the cause of an awful lot of anxiety.

12. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Same here.

A lot of people seem to think I don't mind much about what happens, but it does. It's hard for me to understand this myself, being in my situation. I guess it just appears as though I'm semi-blank from the outside?

I'm a very emotionally sensitive person, so things people say tend to have a slightly massive effect. Although, as previously stated, no one tends to see it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.