do you really want to die or do you just want a new life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wants2die, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wants2die

wants2die Well-Known Member

You know I don't really want to kill myself I just wish I had another life. I always dream of having a much better life, I guess we all want a different life I mean we don't want to die we just wish we had a new life

2. animebling

animebling Well-Known Member

To answer you question I really want to die. I can imagine the perfect life but in the end, I still want to die. It is my ultimate desire the thing I long for the most. For my entire life I have either wished I was never born, wished someone would kill me, or thought about killing myself. Ever since I was 7 years old I have thought about on of these things. I hate my in general and wish me and all others would die.

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Personally to escape away from this sad life and the illnesses that I have and the constant bullshit feeling's I have combined.

4. ihope2die

ihope2die Active Member

hmmm...yeah even if i had the perfect life. i'd only want death. i wish i could of never existed.

5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I want to die, because I see that as the only way for change/freedom. I cant change my life, I cant change who i am, who my family is, where i live, how I think. If i could I wouldnt want to die. But death seems so sweet to me.

6. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

If I can have a chance of being born again and change everythings that goes wrong in my life, I wouldn't want to die. If there is a guarantee that I will live a happier lifetime in 5 years, I think I won't want to die as well coz at least I got something to hope for. But then everything is unclear and seems to be so bleak, I guess its hard to be strong..

7. I guess I'd want to be someone else. You know, a completely different brain. One of those people who are always happy and never think about suicide :).

8. Imo, a new life would only bring new problems. If I can't deal with the problems I know how the hell am I going to deal with the ones I don't? I believe that this life is my punishment from the powers that (may) be. I only want it to end.

9. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

I agree with this.

10. justsomeguy

justsomeguy Active Member

I feel the same as Youwillbehappy.

Years ago an old friend of mine got into a car accident and survived with brain damage. Everyone feels sorry for the guy, but to be honest, he seems like a much happier person now then he was before the accident. Maybe it sounds kind of twisted, but I'd rather be a happy retard then a sad genius.

I don't think I want to die so much as I want a new brain because the one I have has only given me grief.

11. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Agree with you man. I rather lost my mind and act like a mad man than to know everything in this world because knowing too much means to suffer even more.. :sad:

12. fighter

fighter Member

god... i'd do anything to have a new life. to start over again.

13. VJKoone

VJKoone Member

If I had a new life I would probably just mess that one up too. I can't change who I am.

14. Sybon

Sybon Member

I'd really want a better life, right now I'm trying to get it better but it's really hard. Killing myself is just a last resort if it gets too hard, sometimes it's really hard to resist it, though.

15. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I really want to die...

Now that i have cancer that is going to take my life away no matter what then yes i do really want to die...

If i had been born into a family that really loved me , that had a dad that was not mental himself , that had a mom who was still living , that had both been true honest loving christians and had brought me up in a loving christian home then.. i might have wanted to live...

You know 2 people in this world have meant more to me then anything else because at one time i felt i was loved by them... they were like dream parents to me but to my stupid pathic life of trusting a child to use my computer at various times i screwed it all up... Perhaps they thought i had the hots for him but you know what? God knows the truth is that i only felt of them as dream parents who showed me a little bit of love that i trusted and believed was real... but i found out it was not real at all.. THERE LOVE FOR ME WAS FAKE BUT MY LOVE FOR THEM WAS REAL AND I KNOW THAT IN THE END AND ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT THEY WILL HAVE TO STAND BEFORE GOD FOR THAT... every single time they ignore me and it has caused hurt and tears toward me , God has seen it and counted every tear.. Every time when i plea with them to accept me and my forgiveness , when i honestly want and need to make things right before i pass away and they refuse it or me God has seen it and felt every tear i have cried...

well i say yes , right now.. i do WANT TO REALLY DIE...

16. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Neither, actually. I'm pretty much a realist. I know that dying won't solve anything because you have to be alive in order to receive the payoff. On the other hand, I also know it's impossible to get a new life. And the one I have just has far too many problems and issues to ever realistically be resolved. I want to live and yet I know I never can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.