do you remember your dreams?

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by emily83, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

just wondering how many people on here actually remember their dreams fully.

i don't sleep most nights, but on the nights i can get at least half an hour- i do remember bits of what i was dreaming about.. i've only had 1 time where i've remembered everything

2. thepainwithin

thepainwithin Well-Known Member

Yes. And I wish I didn't.

I dream so many times that a girl falls for me. I hate it. Because then I wake up.

Last night I dreamt I got hired coaching a swim team. I dreamt the whole world forgave me for my past and hired me at a job I've wanted for so long.

Then I woke up. The first thing I felt was happiness, then I realized it was just a dream.

I hate it. Only in my dream do I have women and a job. Then I just wake up in this shitty life to a call from my dad asking me if I'm taking my pills because I keep getting in trouble.

As if pills will take away the memories, the hurt.

3. Little Angel

Little Angel Member

I usually remember by dreams; I keep a dream journal and have had one since elementary school. My book holds both the amazing and horrible dreams, a good amount of both sides.

Sometimes I have a dream so horrifying that I don't write it down at all and hope I forget. And somehow those are the dreams I can remember months after having them.

4. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

I usually forget my dreams except the nightmares, lucid dreams and prophetic dreams(which we all experience at some point).I want to remember most of my dreams, but unfortunately I forget them.:monk:I think I need to focus my mind more before sleeping.

To be honest most of the time after I have a dream and get up from sleep, I do remember those dreams for a handful of minutes. But the noise, the distractions all pollute my mind and I tend to forget my dreams instantly.:upset:

So, it's difficult for me to remember my dreams and I forget 98 percent of them.

5. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

i can still remember dreams from when i was a little girl of 6 or 7.... and i'm 39 now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.