Do you sometime wish that you had another chance to restart your life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by seithkein, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seithkein

seithkein Well-Known Member

I feel like this everyday because i have messed up so badly that i wish i can get another chance again and avoid all the mistakes i have done in my life, like a new beginning again. Do you ever fell like this sometimes.
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i wouldn't want to restart my life. i had entirely too much shit happen the first time around, and maybe it wouldn't happen again but then again who's to say. i wouldn't want to take the chance to go through any of that shit again. just personally speaking.
  3. D3ath

D3ath Well-Known Member

I think i understand what yuo mean.. I'd imagine most people felt like they could turn back time and try again in certain areas of life.. Personally while wishing i could do that and avoid making the mistakes i made.. i'd just be making entirely new mistakes.

I think people just gotta stumble through life i don't imagine life is easy for most people all the time.
  4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I don't. No matter how many times I hit the restart button, I would have made the same decisions, because it's not without the mistakes and the suffering that I would have ever learned.
  5. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

I would love to start my life over, I have made so many terrible mistakes.
  6. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

i would like to start again but in a diffrent time, and with normal parents...
    i hate my parents!!!
  7. cayzira

cayzira Well-Known Member

I would never start again.

I've made alot of mistakes, and I regret alot, and I would love the chance at a normal life... but I've learnt alot from my mistakes, and I hope they've made me a better person. Besides, getting so fucked up was what put me in hospital, and if I haden't gone there, I'd have never met Susan, so I had to get depresed to meet her.

If I didn't have the experiences I've had, I could end up like all the people I hate, and personally I'd rather be a victim, than an agressor.
  8. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I wouldn't want to start all over again. I'm content with who I am and thus i'm content with how life has gone for me since it has made me who I am.
  9. Blueberry

Blueberry Active Member

There are defintely choices I wish I could do-over!!!!!

Where's the do-over button?!?
  10. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Right next to the invisible botton... :)
  11. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I would LOVE to start my life all over. I have been extremely sheltered in my life (still am), missed out on so many experiences and things everyone else has (especially in my teen years), so I am now just a shell of a person, very empty, very boring, I have very little.

I feel that I am screwed up for life, or at least extremely far behind everyone else, so should I try to catch up or just give up completely?

If I could start over........but I can't.
  12. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

I wish life had an 'undo' button.
    i wouldnt like to start my life again from scratch but there are things that i wish i could have undone and somehow done them differently.
  13. Rachael41

Rachael41 Well-Known Member

I never wish i could start my life over...i agree with what someone else said ^^ that iv experienced so much shit in ma life, that i wouldnt want to start over, incase it was worse :(
  14. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Definitely. I loved my childhood :) I'd do things differently later on as well, not make the same mistakes.
  15. Shad()w

Shad()w Member

I wish I could restart my life. I let all my friends drift away, ruined my reputation at my college and lost my appartment. Every big decision I've made has been a bad one, causing me to become even more isolated and depressed. My childhood sucked and my adult life has been worse so I'd gladly give it all up.
  16. Clearis

Clearis New Member

I would love to restart life. However, I would only do it if I could come back with a completely different personality, body, and setting than I live with now. In other words, I can't even think of restarting life again if I had to come back as my present self which I really hate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.