Do you sometimes feel fine for no reason?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by happypeople, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happypeople

happypeople Active Member

For me i usually feel depressed for weeks at a time then ill feel fine for a little bit, while my life is the same as when i was depressed! why is this?

I just came off a really bad time in my life, the last month was hell. but the past week ive felt fine, my life hasnt changed though, its exactly the same.
  2. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I do feel like that sometimes. Probably because of my extreme mood swings, I can feel very down and miserable one moment and the next minute, I start to imagine something real funny and laugh by myself, sometimes for no apparent reason! I know I am insane and most probably a schizophrenic.

Yeah, same here. My mood and emotions fluctuates a lot and always changing but the thing that doesn't really change is my life. I guess it never will and I am more than ready to end it all cause I know at a certain point, I will be more than willing to die and nothing can stop me then.

I know, one fine day, one very unpredictable incident, one 'truthful moment' will occur that will lead me to a point where I will think of nothing else but suicide. I know its gonna happen for sure....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.