1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you sometimes feel fine for no reason?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by happypeople, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happypeople

happypeople Active Member

For me i usually feel depressed for weeks at a time then ill feel fine for a little bit, while my life is the same as when i was depressed! why is this?

I just came off a really bad time in my life, the last month was hell. but the past week ive felt fine, my life hasnt changed though, its exactly the same.

2. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I do feel like that sometimes. Probably because of my extreme mood swings, I can feel very down and miserable one moment and the next minute, I start to imagine something real funny and laugh by myself, sometimes for no apparent reason! I know I am insane and most probably a schizophrenic.

Yeah, same here. My mood and emotions fluctuates a lot and always changing but the thing that doesn't really change is my life. I guess it never will and I am more than ready to end it all cause I know at a certain point, I will be more than willing to die and nothing can stop me then.

I know, one fine day, one very unpredictable incident, one 'truthful moment' will occur that will lead me to a point where I will think of nothing else but suicide. I know its gonna happen for sure....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.