Do you think like a serial killer?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by AlexElm, May 7, 2011.

1. AlexElm

AlexElm Well-Known Member

There was a survey/question thing done by one of our newspapers and all the serial killers got this answer right. To be honest, I don't know if it works but if it does, I think like one. This is NOT a trick question. Answer honestly please.

A woman's mother died and so she attended her mothers funeral. In the funeral, she met a handsome man but she did not get to speak to him. The next day she killed her sister. Why?

Answer below.

Answer:Because she wanted to see the man again.

Did you get it right? Post below what you got. BTW, this is not the exact wording they had.
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I actually thought that the sister would have gone out with the handsome guy, then I killed her for stealing him..........LOL.
  3. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

I thought she killed her so she could get money to pursue the man.

How many of YOU will I kill?

Can we have a link to any of this?
  4. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Uh-oh, I guess this makes me a potential serial killer then :jason:
  5. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

I didn't get it at first cause I'm always slow at getting stuff, but then I read the answer and it all came together. Guess I don't think like a Serial Killer then? What a relief... :eek:hmy:
  6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I thought it was the sister's Graham Young here :laugh:
  7. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

I thought the same as Terry lol
  8. OrbitalPoet

OrbitalPoet Active Member

Well, I'm reassured.
    That took me ten minutes to understand!
    I've never felt so happy about being slow!

9. AlexElm

Don't worry if you got it right! This may/may not actually work and since we got it right, let's hope it actuallydoesnt work!
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
  10. kote

kote Account Closed

i liked that, quite interesting. would never had guessed that answer.

however if i wasnt medicated id certainly killed a few by now. oooops.

anyway im medicatd and put all the anger into a martial art. it works for me.
  11. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

lol hope not but it wouldn't surprise me if I ended up snapping one day. Sometimes I feel like I'm just on the verge of doing so...with life in general being the way it is.

Actually, now that I think about it I think I'm more likely to kill myself before anyone else so no one need worry about me going all psycho on them.
  12. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

XD i got it right oooooo the shame
  13. Mr. E

Mr. E Well-Known Member

Watching all that Dexter did not pay off! >.<
  14. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

:( i dont get it
  15. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

My answer was that she killed her sister because she was jealous over what her sister had. The person the sister had was was represented by the hansom man, and the hansom man would likely show up at her sister's funeral.

I guess that's close. I just kind of assumed the hansom man was dating the sister at first.

I haven't ever killed anyone, though I have.........
  16. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

She wanted to see the hansom man again and figured he would show up to the sister's funeral as well.
  17. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

18. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

I got it straight away, was totally obvious to me. Figures!

Clearly he knows some of the family, and there would be no other way of finding out who he was, but if he turned up at the mother's funeral, it's possible he knew the sister too.

Course, would have been a lot easier to just speak to the sister and see if she knew who you were talking about if you describe him...

19. AlexElm

When I first saw it, I got it straight away and was like, what the hell this won't work the answer is soooo obvious. Then I asked other people and none of them got them right...

Just wanted to also say that WOW, that's a lot of views.
  20. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

looks like i'm serial killer material as well. :shelbi: