Do you think like a serial killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexElm

There was a survey/question thing done by one of our newspapers and all the serial killers got this answer right. To be honest, I don't know if it works but if it does, I think like one. This is NOT a trick question. Answer honestly please.

A woman's mother died and so she attended her mothers funeral. In the funeral, she met a handsome man but she did not get to speak to him. The next day she killed her sister. Why?

Answer below.

Answer:Because she wanted to see the man again.

Did you get it right? Post below what you got. BTW, this is not the exact wording they had.

nolonger

I actually thought that the sister would have gone out with the handsome guy, then I killed her for stealing him..........LOL.

Illusion

I didn't get it at first cause I'm always slow at getting stuff, but then I read the answer and it all came together. Guess I don't think like a Serial Killer then? What a relief... :ohmy:

kote

Account Closed
:lol!:

i liked that, quite interesting. would never had guessed that answer.

however if i wasnt medicated id certainly killed a few by now. oooops.

anyway im medicatd and put all the anger into a martial art. it works for me.

SAVE_ME

Don't worry if you got it right! This may/may not actually work and since we got it right, let's hope it actuallydoesnt work!
lol hope not but it wouldn't surprise me if I ended up snapping one day. Sometimes I feel like I'm just on the verge of doing so...with life in general being the way it is.

Actually, now that I think about it I think I'm more likely to kill myself before anyone else so no one need worry about me going all psycho on them.

Julia-C

My answer was that she killed her sister because she was jealous over what her sister had. The person the sister had was was represented by the hansom man, and the hansom man would likely show up at her sister's funeral.

I guess that's close. I just kind of assumed the hansom man was dating the sister at first.

I haven't ever killed anyone, though I have.........

Madam Mim

I got it straight away, was totally obvious to me. Figures!

Clearly he knows some of the family, and there would be no other way of finding out who he was, but if he turned up at the mother's funeral, it's possible he knew the sister too.

Course, would have been a lot easier to just speak to the sister and see if she knew who you were talking about if you describe him...

Mim

AlexElm

I got it straight away, was totally obvious to me. Figures!

Clearly he knows some of the family, and there would be no other way of finding out who he was, but if he turned up at the mother's funeral, it's possible he knew the sister too.

Course, would have been a lot easier to just speak to the sister and see if she knew who you were talking about if you describe him...

Mim
When I first saw it, I got it straight away and was like, what the hell this won't work the answer is soooo obvious. Then I asked other people and none of them got them right...

Just wanted to also say that WOW, that's a lot of views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00