Do you think that..

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by savetoniqht, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

Do you think that siblings can bully you sometimes? Like all siblings fight sometimes, but if they take it to far, do you think it can be considered bullying?

2. Jackson

Jackson Guest

Of course. Abuse, bullying, whatever you want to call it.

3. sylviah

sylviah Member

I would say yes.

4. SeemsPerfect

SeemsPerfect Guest

Definitely.

Hey, my little sister bullied me all the time. No, not physically. Through EXTORTION!...lol :mad: She'd always find out about something I did wrong and threaten to tell mom about it. Like I didn't have enough problems.

Physical bullying is a little different. Just keep taking up for yourself. Don't let them run you over.

5. Tara

Tara Guest

definately.
    one time my brother (hes 10 months younger than me) he acts as if hes 20, hes like 6ft, muscular, where as im 5ft4ish maybe shorter and sensitive (i bruise easily and hurt easily) well he went to hit me so i slapped him first (then he said he wasnt gonna do it...what ev.) Then he punched me in the arm, claiming it was only a tap BUT as if, the whole top of my arm went black (over a couple of days) if it was only a tap then why did i bruise? i know i bruise easily but this bruise was MASSIVE!

(dont mean to hijack!) :(

6. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Without a doubt, yes. If you feel you are being bullied by your sibling(s) then I suggest you tell a parent or another relative.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.