do you think there are people going through the polar opposit to what we are

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by isd, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isd

isd Well-Known Member

and how many.

maybe some people waking up everyday thinking "wow, another joyous day. i'm so happy it's almost overbearing"

and then somedays they are not quite in as great a state of exstacy, but still in good mind.

i think it might the exact number of people going through the opposit of what we do (to varying degrees, just like us), somewhere in this world. i don't know where they all are, though
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

That used to be me...I seriously was like joyful basically all the time...I used to do a lot of yoga and meditation back then to...hmmm...I wonder if there is any connection...fuck I am gonna go back to meditating twice a day..seriously that is the only change really between then and now..yeah sure the economy but money is always an issue..

enough about me...I think the potential is there for all of us to be happy in the same way we are the flip side of a coin...just got flip our mindset.
  3. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

It's possible, there's a lot of people in this world, they can't all have bad days everyday or there wouldn't be too many left...
  4. iitywygmah

iitywygmah Member

So, why are people like us considered disturbed or in need of immediate medical attention, just because we are not all Ms. Mary sunshine?
  5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Well, I'm bipolar to begin with, so yeah, there's probably someone else with bipolar going through opposite phases to me!
  6. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Fuck them. Ignorance is bliss.
  7. friendless

friendless Well-Known Member

If this is true, my other person needs to die because they're making me miserable with their happiness. :mad:

OK, not die, but something horrible and tragic needs to happen to them because I'm damned tired of being lonely and miserable. :dry:

Wow, I bet this makes me sound like a horrible person... I'm wishing ill will on people who probably don't even exist and if they did I've never even met them. :unsure:

I'm just going to stop this conversation... with myself... because it just took a left turn into Crazy Town. :blink:
  8. isd

isd Well-Known Member

true, didn't consider bi-polar in my original post, and it's up and down phases. i am not bi-polar myself, just very depressive.

do your up and down cycles have a pattern, or is it totally unpredictable?
  9. isd

isd Well-Known Member

i know what you mean. i can become so bitter and angry at some people i see who have so much more happiness in their lives. people who dont deserve it.

but on the other hand if the person is a good person then they deserve hapiness. shame there are so few good people
  10. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

11. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

It's pretty random. Over my life as a whole I've been way more up than down, so the other person is probably 20 years older than me; a couple years ago she started getting it under control so it struck me!
  12. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Yeah, I believe that there is a polar opposite to me. His name is Bruce Willis. What an asshole that guy is.
  13. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't envy the people who are happy all the time. I don't want to be sad all the time either. I think it's good to be able to have an array of emotions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.