Do you think we are on a brink of another world war?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Perfect Melancholy, Apr 2, 2013.

Are we on the brink of war?

1. Yes, war is inevitable

4 vote(s)
  2. No, it is just western media hyping up nothing

4 vote(s)
  3. I will let you know when I stop hiding under my bed

2 vote(s)
  4. The world is fucked

3 vote(s)
  5. Yes, but not a world war

4 vote(s)
  6. The penguins will take over the world

6 vote(s)
  7. Peace will happen

1 vote(s)
  8. Peace will never happen

2 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

North Korea is threatening to bomb South Korea and American targets. unrest in the middle east, civil war in Syria, is this a brink of a world war, or is it western media hype? Is world peace possible or do you think we will always live in a state of terror?
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I chose that the world is fucked and penguins are taking over...tap dancing penguins are evil :lol: But anyway, peace will never happen, and the media is hyping it up a bit. If you watch the news, a lot of the time they like to scare people. So I wouldn't be too worried unless something bad actually happens.
  3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I voted for the penguins :)

but I think the government wants to keep us terrorized because that way we need them...although I have a feeling that a war is coming...I don't think it will be a world war though...but I think a few countries will be affected, like china and japan, USA and canada...I guess all we can do is wait and see...sometimes we worry way worse than what it is...
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I also think that the govt wants to keep us afraid because that way we think we need them. I do not think we need them at all. but I do think they want us to believe we need them. That way they can stay in false power. I do not think that they will be in false power for that much longer. I think sanity will be restored. However I am not sure when. And then how long the rebuliding process will take. Its a long way back to balance truth and integrity. But I do think it can and will be done.
  5. Perfect Melancholy

Interesting no one picked war will happen, is that the modern world that a world wall seems impossible?
  6. Senada

Senada Well-Known Member

Who knows?

I do believe, though, that as long as humans have free will, in some need of power and wealth, and all other very human feelings and reactions, there will never be world peace.
  7. Perfect Melancholy

8. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

War is inevitable, but its going to be one big civil war in each respective country. The EU is going to implode in spectacular fashion, the US and the UK governments are going to implement one cut too many and the people will just tell them to shove it and the middle east and korea will carry on what they've been doing to each other for hundreds of years.
  9. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

I voted for the penguins, as naturally that would be the best case scenario.....

But then any life form other than our own would be an improvement. Humans are a rather despicable lot, seemingly incapable of getting along or improving the planet. The Earth would truly be a better place if we did not exist.

Yes, there will be wars, and rumors of war as long as humans exist. There will never be world peace. As a species, we simply are not capable of it.

Do I worry about N. Korea? Of course not. It's just the little blowhard dick's way of extorting yet more money and concessions from us. May he be stomped by the penguins........
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.