Do you think you are attractive?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by shamps, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

To the opposite sex,I used to do but not now ive been cheated on AGAIN!To myself I dont think im no oil painting...cant blame him for straying really....

2. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

i know how you feel ive been cheated on. ive never felt im attractive every once and a while ill think i look ok one day but i dont really find myself attractive...

3. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Nah I don't think i'm good looking at all cant be been crapped on and stabbed in the back too often. Might be if I had one of thoses fair ground mirrors lol

4. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Nah hun...cheatings definatley no good for boosting self esteem....x

5. ozbound

Don't i know it but it's true i'm no oil painting.

6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

maybe if i have a potato sack on my head

7. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Aww babes.......im sure you are gorge really.x

8. ozbound

Lol i'm with Boo on this and the potato sack. Or just walk around with me skid lid on lol

9. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Hey guys thanks for the tip,I never tried that before hehe

10. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

if i had a potato sack, lost 10 pounds, gained some kind of definition but not too much

then maybe

11. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I got the jackpot in the genetic lottery, obviously.

12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

nah...im ugly lol

13. alison

alison Well-Known Member

lol, I'm way ugly too

14. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

I think I should move to Hollywood..that way I could BUY a new face and nobody would give a shit ha.

15. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Halloween is my favorite time of the year cause i get to chose to look better by wearing those Frankenstein mask. Yes, i said BETTER.
    This song was made after me Mr. Personality :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
  16. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Aww im sure the masks arent an improvement hun *hugs*.

Do we all feel this way all the time or is it swings and roundabouts depending on our moods?I for one have never felt "attractive".I had sticky out teeth when I was younger and wore braces until I was nearly 16...think thats what started knocking my self esteem down.

17. boo

boo Well-Known Member

When i had my ex, i felt like a king. Couldn't give a two rats ass about what other could think of me. But now, i feel very ugly inside and out.

18. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I'm hideous. Well now anyways.. I used to be okay looking. but now since I got so depressed last year that I rarely even brushed my teeth my teeth are in bad shape and I just have basically let myself go.

19. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Yea I know that one ive been known to go for days without a shower or anything during my bad bouts.....obviously never while I was making it into work as I dont think id have a job now otherwise eeekkkk.

20. boo

boo Well-Known Member

A girl can go months with no shower and still smell like a botanical garden. Kankuro on the other hand... i can smell him from canada...and i'm willing to bet my left nut thats it's not the scent of flower. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.