Do You Think You Will Be Alive To See 30 ?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nunziosoprano, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nunziosoprano

nunziosoprano Member

I have my doubts since I will probably be long dead by than from committing suicide. The only way I see myself still being alive by that time is if my life takes a DRASTIC turn for the better.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

only if I am in love and hence have something to live for.....

if not I hope I'm dead by my 19th bday.

3. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Er have another six years to go........and at this rate - unlikely id say

4. fighter

fighter Member

i don't know, that's a while. i hope by then i have something to live for.

5. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

I'll most likely be dead before 19th.

6. Nessarose

Nessarose Well-Known Member

Twenty right now, can't see myself here for long whether by my own hands or not.

7. firelizardee

firelizardee Active Member

at 16 years old I promised myself that if I was still alive by the time I'm 45 I will kill myself. I will be 45 in April 2008.

Also in my 20s I decided that if I could ever say that I had spent more than half my life depressed that I would end it. I've been depressed on and off ever since I was 14. So basically have had dysthymia and other problems since then.

So you may live to be 30, you may also live to be 40 or 50 it all depends on how bad life gets.

8. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

Probably but I doubt my situation will have changed.

9. devoidofhope

devoidofhope Member

I doubt I will be alive to see 30 more days, let alone age 30.

10. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Probably I will be.

11. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I highly doubt I will make it to 30. Its such a coincidence though, I have thought long ago, that there is no way I will make it to 30. And this though weakens me a lot and when I see this thread, I know...

12. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Dunno. I frankly don't have the mental capacity to think that far into the years. :duh:

Chances are I won't be, but shit happens. Sooo... who knows? :unsure:

13. luciano

luciano Guest

Not likely. Its another 5 years, I'd be lucky to make another 6 months

14. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Four years to go, I don't think I'll make it.

15. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I dunno..A lot can happen in 15 years. :unsure:

16. Sephaus

Sephaus Well-Known Member

I have no idea, to be honest. The only reason I continue to move is so I don't devastate my parents by ending my life. I couldn't do that to them, seeing as I'm an only child.

17. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I'm 34 and still alive. That's why I try and tell young people to hang in there. I'm not as happy as I wish I was but I've had some good times that I wouldn't have had if I'd given up all those years ago when I wanted to.

18. no... I can't see myself alive then

19. googonz

googonz Active Member

Depends on if I end up being anything other than gay.
    To me life is meaningless unless you have a woman, and your own kids to lok after.

20. saeyoon Chung

saeyoon Chung Well-Known Member

I can indeed see myself living beyond 30, but the fact that you're alive at 30 does not mean 'jack' anyway, if you fail to find your own happiness.
    Pretty scary thought, if you think about it.

to live 30 years and still be unable to find true inner peace and happiness.. man..
    if that becomes the case, I'll have to kill myself regardless of my emotions and moodswings.

But.. I'm 22. I don't know how.. but I'm going to do a lot of work and make myself happy and fulfilled somehow.. have no clue how that's going to happen.. but I think I exist for one reason.. to better myself as a human being and make others happy and have fun doing it.

I don't know..................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.