Do you think you'd have a case to sue your bullies?

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by detest, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. detest

detest Banned Member

Looking through this section of the forum, I've seen so many cases of dreams being crushed due to a fear of going to school, due to skipping school in the hopes of not facing your tormentors for just another day.

I myself was brilliant at English and Science, but failed miserably in both due to skipping so many days of school due to a fear of bullies.

Do you think you could make a proper case to sue?
  2. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

If I could I would sue some of the people at work. The stuff they say about me hurts my credibility so no one believes me when I try to tell them something is wrong. It also just makes me wanna keep my face in the paperwork and not try to talk with others. I hate work every second just because I can see others laughing and joking and I just wanna be part of it but I know it's better for me to not be.

Between that and now with one of my bosses on my case I'm terrified to talk to anyone "louder" then me. So now who I talk to is narrowed so badly. I can't help it I'm naturally quiet.

So yeah if I could sue I'd be so happy!
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't know if I would sue. I probably wouldn't waste my time on those assholes because they mean nothing to me. I'd rather just have an awesome life and leave them in the dust.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.