Do you think your two faced?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Kaos General, Sep 4, 2010.

Do you consider yourself two faced?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
  2. No

4 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Ive noticed something very wrong with some people on here. They bitch about this site constantly and yet they still come on here and use it so my question is this: do you consider yourself to be two faced?

Me personally am not as i have no problems telling people what i think to their face or the owners of a site where i think they are failing even though most of the time i am wrong
  2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

~I am as two faced as the theatrical masks of comedy and tragedy~

I don't consider myself to be two faced in terms of telling someone something to their face and then talking shit about them behind their backs. I know plenty of people like that and that type of attitude just shows a lack of integrity.

On stage, I am someone other than myself.
    In life, I try my best to accept everyone and keep my mind open to multiple possibilities. < That does mean contradicting myself sometimes but I don't believe it makes me a bad person, which is what I think being 'two-faced' kinda means...
  3. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

Expressing to others what you think on the INTERNET is by no means "telling it to their face."

Your post is contradictory anyway.
    /end thread
  4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Paper faces on parade.
    Hide your face, so the world will never find you!
    Every face a different shade.
    Look around -
    there's another
    mask behind you!"​

People have the right to voice their dissatisfaction about the site. Doesn't necessarily make them a two face. People threatening to leave on the other hand...
  5. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Well, nothings perfect. I understand people not being happy with any system they are in, and voicing that opinon. And I understand people using that system even when they bitch about it.

I think though, if they have a problem with the site, and are continuing to come, they should aim to voice their concerns to the staff in a way that makes sense. Complaining about something but doing nothing about it is circular and pretty bad to do. They might just become stuck in that way of thinking instead of doing something.

Like boo said though, when they threaten to leave and make scenes out of it, especially on a suicide forum, it's not a good idea. I'd be very concerned if I saw that happen, as would anyone here. But then again, perhaps it's just an aspect of the reason why said person is here in the first place. :(
  6. Kaos General

How is it contradictory? Im talking about myself, what i say to people online is what i would say to them if they was sat right in front of me.

And as for boo yeah ive expressed the view of leaving the site many times but i still need support same as everyone else or is that wrong? I get things wrong a lot and a lot of times i do make a scene because people wind me up and no-one is willing to do anything about it. I could go into it but thats just counter productive. Yeah i agree with you that everyone has the right to voice their dissatifaction but when they say one thing on here and quite another elsewhere thats wrong.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
  7. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I wasn't pointing at you. I don't recall you threatening to leave. Most of the time you just take breaks. Maybe saying people who threaten to leave is a bad example. To be honest i have only experience an act of hypocrisy only once on SF. It was done twice by the exact same person. I also do know that person have been acting this way with many people.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
  8. Kaos General

Sorry im just in a bad mood at the minute, people have annoyed me on here too often. But im not allowed to go into it. Everyone else can say whatever they like it seems but im not
  9. boo

boo Well-Known Member

No one said you can't say anything. You have tendency to lose your cool and that's when it gets bad.
  10. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

well, as of right now you're not pissing anyone off :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.