Do you think?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone'd care or notice if I killed myself?

I don't.

I think everyone would be happier. My mum, dad, sister, aunts, uncles, cousins, all have told me to just do it. :cry:

I'm thinking about it badly now. I dunno. I don't think anyone here would miss me, or notice I'm gone, or care, or anything... :dry::sad::mellow: Not one person would miss me, nope... no one at all, nope, nope, nope... :no:

:blub: :dead:

So, why do I carry on living? Merely because I can't get what I want to die. *sigh* AGAIN. SIGH SIGH SIGH.

I just wanna crawl into a hole, a dark, dark hole and fade away. :blub:
  2. Jess

Jess Guest

I would most definitely NOTICE!!!

:hug: :hug: hun you know I'm here if you wanna talk

take care and please be safe
  3. :blub:

I don't think you'd notice or anything, or anyone would.

Thanks though, Jess.
  4. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

That's why you should stay alive. To prove to the world you have a right to exist and be happy.
  5. ... I'm not familar with the emotion happy.
  6. Jess

Jess Guest

I know I'd notice.. I noticed this didn't I? :hug:
  7. May have noticed this, but doesn't mean you'd notice my existance disappeared.
  8. Jess

Jess Guest

I WOULD certainly notice if you were gone. I hope you stay around :sad:
  9. I don't wanna Jess. :blub:

I just wanna die right now.
  10. Jess

Jess Guest

:hug: what's going on hun? I'm here if you wanna talk
  11. life

life Well-Known Member

What kind of a family you have sara.....No wonder u are like this.....If i were u i would just let things and when grow up i would leave them !......We chatted so many times u remember yeah:tongue:....We even discussed methods :biggrin:..oopssss..never mind..i think i would notice and get upset about u aswell...and by the way dont take notice of ur family and go theraphy
  12. Life, I do recall you telling me that you hoped I die.

Jess - too much is going on. I hate explaining my life.
  13. Jess

Jess Guest

It's ok hun, I don't wanna force or pressure you into talking.. just offering and ear and anything I can do to help :hug:
  14. life

life Well-Known Member

well i was joking sara!....and i was depressed at that moment so i didnt know what i was saying
  15. ... Gives you no excuse to tell someone who is so suicidal and fragile to basically go die.

Jess, no pressure, I know, :hug:, thanks...
  16. Jess

Jess Guest

Being depressed yourself is no excuse to say something like that to someoen who I'm sure you were well aware of as having suicidal thoughts or depression themselves, life.

:hug: sarah
  17. :( Mann, it's getting bad temptation now.

18. Jess

Jess Guest

I really REALLY REALLY hope you're ok hun :hug: :hug:
  19. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I know when we're depressed we feel there is no hope but at the end of the day SF is pro-life. Encouraging suicide or discussing methods goes against the whole concept of SF, because this forum is here for peer to peer support to provide hope, support and guidance to help each other get through the dark times. Many people have come to SF feeling suicidal, and many are grateful that SF was there for them in their lowest times and have got through that dark tunnel into the light. There is hope, and things can get better. Life can be a struggle but you are strong people to still be here today.

Hang in there, take each day as it comes, reach out for support, from SF and/or outside (doctors/therapists etc). You would certainly be missed if you were to kill yourself. I would notice. Take care of yourself. :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2007
  20. Jess

Jess Guest

Well said Resistance. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.