Do you think?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Joshuwah, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshuwah

Joshuwah Well-Known Member

Some members need to maybe get a grip a little. Okay there are people like me who get banned from chat for things they deserve i.e. posting pictures of burning crosses.

But is it just me or are there members here who just seems to whinge at the slightest thing.

'bob swore at me'

or whatever, cause really bob could have sworn at your cause you had said somthing he didn't agree with, cause last time I check some members seems to think you can be banned for stating an opinion.

And can we stop the fucking racism please, it's fine they're different. Deal with it, or I'll start abusing people who aren't ginger >.>

But yeah, I know this may turn into a flame and I've kinda ranted on a bit but I'd like to hear your opinions ^_^

2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

no i would have to agree.
    there are many people that i think want all attention on them and anything they can pick up on to turn into a "me circus" tehy'll do it (me in this case refering to them)
    i think they are just spoiled and have be accustumed to spoiling through their life and see no reason why sf should be about me, myself and I in their cases.

its sad really.

3. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

I'd expect defensiveness and sensitive given the nature of this site and the presence of many individuals with emotional problems, such as depression or low self-esteem and the like. Not saying I agree with it, but merely that I understand. I used to be rather thin-skinned myself, so I try not to judge. It doesn't personally bother me anyway.

4. Random

Random Well-Known Member

A lot of people need to get a grip. Not just on this site. Overall, I'd say this site is a lot like anywhere else. People can be unbelievably silly about things. It just depends on the person and what their sensitivities are. Frankly, I wish the whole world would just chill the hell out.

5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Yes, exactly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.