do you use any substances?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Ripx, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

alcohol, marijuana etc?
    to help cope with life that is. i dont encourage it, but if you do it then you do it, so let us know!

personally i smoke weed, dont drink alcohol ever.

2. possessednomad

possessednomad Well-Known Member

ALCOHOL.

will always be the best

3. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

My antidepressants.

Also, If I've felt really bad during the day one thing I'll do is take a double or triple dose of sleeping pills to zonk me out good (a ways before my normal bedtime) and the extra sleep usually does me good. I feel all dazed during the first few hours of the next day, so I have to keep my work schedule in mind.

4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

lately i've been using substances, but yesterday i vowed to be my last day of it. it seems to be the only way i've gotten through some of these days although not the best idea. it's actually made it harder to get through things so it's definately not something i would encourage. please take care

5. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

Regularly? None really.. I've never actually been hooked on anything, not even cigarettes, caffeine or chocolate. I do recommend substances though. If you're mature enough to handle them responsibly, they can provide enjoyable and rewarding experiences to one's life. I'm not a big fan of alcohol. I personally prefer amphetamines and psychedelics, and look forward to using them again if I find a reliable source in the future.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

No I don't, other than I drink lots of diet coke so caffeine I guess.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Alcohol...don't do anything else but thought about it...

8. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

Nope, used to drink a little too much occasionally, but I've stopped that due to the high dose of antidepressants I'm on and because it wasn't helping anyways.

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I guess pot is something I do to cope. Also smoking but I don't do it very often. Mostly I smoke cigars lol

10. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

No, I've always been totally clean. I don't even like to take anti-depressants because I feel that I will never get better. So why waste money on them and just keep lining up the drug corporation's massive pockets?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.