Do you Visualize your suicide attempts? Does it trigger Anxiety in you?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DeniseAfterAll, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I keep rehearsing scenes of <mod edit- methods>.

I gotta be honest... it sparks a sense of extreme discomfort. I have a very vivid imagination .... it makes me feel guilty about how I have let myself come to this point in life. It makes me fearful of the potential journey into the unknown... which awaits me on the other side. My life may be empty, boring.... lonely.... but at least I'm familiar with being Alive .. and in Control. There is virtually no control in Death, and that is the most frightening feeling ever.

At the same time, I know that I have nothing to live for.... other than getting drunk on weekends and hooking up with random lesbians.

I have been unemployed for the past 2 years, and I am a burden to society. It would save the tax-payer a lot of money if I were to end my life.

You're also less likely to become employed if you're long-term unemployed, which is ironic .... considering the amount of conservative fuckwits telling you to 'Get a Job'. If you want people to get a job , it is your responsibility to supply the jobs.

I am currently on a joy ride ... I have made it a point to enjoy as many of life's guilty pleasures as I can while I'm unemployed, but I would need to end my life as soon as my welfare gets cut.

There's no threats of my welfare getting cut so far, but I've been feeling extremely lonely. None of my friends reply to my text messages. I have no friends.... and they'll only message me if they somehow find out that I'm depressed, by looking me up on Google or whatnot. I go to bars on my own.... and I also figured that if I'm going to die, I want to die a Player.. and make a name for myself through the rest of this country.

Nobody loves me. I'm a monster. People just tell me to go get help.... when really, I don't give a fuck about what therapists have to say. I just want someone to text me and ask me how I'm doing.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
  2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Hi DeniseAfterAll, I obviously can't text you but here's the next best thing: a reply to your post & as for texting the other next best thing to that is pm'ing so Denise if you feel the need for a chat then feel free to pm me

3. I'm so pathetic .

oh , by the way . I live in the same town that you do ... except it's located in New Zealand
  4. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

'course you are not pathetic Denise you just think you are
    We live in twin towns you & I. Your mayor met our mayor last week on a civic friendship drive
    In answer to your original question the answer is yes - I notice NYJM edited your post for obvious reasons so I wont go into semantics

tc Denise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.