Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Yes I want kids but cant have them

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubble

Think you made that clear the first time emma dear :P

I didnt want kids, Or atleast to wait till 30..

But i have two children they are 5 and a half month old twins and one on the way, and my bf has a daughter. So im surrounded by youngens and i love them to bits :)
They make every day worthwhile just by their little smiles and babbles.
Everyday is magical to watch them grow and learn and i wouldnt change the fact that i have these little angels for anything.

mdmefontaine

Antiquities Friend
i have two.
they are my deepest joy, and they are lovely people to know.
had i known that it would be so amazing, i would have started younger and had six.

LastCrusade

For me as I think life is pretty pointless, I dont really want to bring a child into this world cos it's a world of sufferring. I have dogs which I truly care for.

Xscapeply

I don't know. I guess I do want kids one day, but I always say I don't 'cause I just don't think it'll be a good idea. At all.

SaraRose

I would love kids, its the one thing that I hate watching my co-workers and cousins have because I know my life will never work out for them!

Lucano

I wanted to have kids, but, I only wanted to have kids with her. So, basically now is like I can't have them :(

We had already thought about the names we wanted for them :(

Ugh.

ZasuArt

There is a huge, ugly hole in my life where a child should be. My partner of 12 years (I guess I should say "wife"... we married last June) finally decided that she too is ready to adopt, but I don't know when we will be in a position again to afford it. The first 8 years of our relationship, the bills were always paid on time and we had a nice cushion in savings, but Honey wasn't ready to bring a child into the family. Now she's finally ready, but we have no savings, living paycheck to paycheck and scrambling to keep up with bills. I'm also fairly certain at this point that my history of depression and suicide attempts will disqualify us. It's sad, because we have so much love to give a child who needs it... but it probably will never be.

Mr Stewart

I like children but I don't believe I could manage that responsibility. I had a Lilly once. I didn't water it often enough. Then I would over water it to compensate for the water I forgot to give it earlier. It died. That does not bode well for my ability to nurture and care for things. Even a low maintenance pet would be a stretch.

Null

Yea it sounds nice to have kids, but no... I remember being a child, don't want to put another being through that hell with my inferior genetic stock... Also I can hardly take care of myself, much less a munchkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00