Do you want to die? =\

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Datsik, Aug 15, 2007.

?

Do you? =\

1. Yes

28 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    20.4%
  3. Unsure

11 vote(s)
    22.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

I'm not sure yet...

2. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Right now, I am almost sure it will happen. 23 years is long enough now. I hope something will make me change my mind somehow. Everything is just too overwhelming now.

Btw Jedi, I like your Avatar.

3. I ticked not sure.

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I picked, Yes. :sad:

5. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

Is that Shadows Fall?

I ticked, not sure.

6. I apologize RCC, for everything I said to you on the other thread. I see you're a new member.

To answer this thread, I am not sure.

7. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I don't know but I just like the Avatar.

8. danni

danni Chat Buddy

I pick yes cause i can't stand the thing my parents have done to me and i dont like it its not right. And i want to get away from this suffering and just end it right now...

9. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

ticked no, i might be moody and miserable but i know there are things sometimes that make me want to live. this is one of those times where things seem possible, ask me in a few weeks, i'll see if my status is similar

10. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I chose unsure, since I want a girlfriend really, really badly, right now. :/

11. Hai-Gi I thought you were a female.

12. Will

Will Staff Alumni

I do. Seems like I can never really get to a comfortable point. I don't know, I don't really have much to say :(.

13. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

I, too, apologize for anything that I had said which you found offensive.

14. Cricket31

Cricket31 Active Member

I am unsure. I want to live but my depression keeps knocking me down.

15. honsou

honsou Well-Known Member

i said unsure because lately it can i vary from wanting to live to wanting to die within hours, though right now i want to live, but if something triggers a thought i will probably want to die again. I'm so confused :sad:

16. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

To suicide_ideation:

Why is that?

That's nice to hear, though, since I want to be perceived as slightly female... especially when it comes to looks.

(Goddamnit that I can't quote with the software on this stupid mobile... so annoying.)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2007
  17. LaDesdichada

LaDesdichada Member

I chose "yes"

I dont know,its likeiamnot capable of true happiness :sad: i have always faked it but deep down i am empty. i am just tired of all the suffering , i am always sad inside , my mind so restless :sad: i cant go on

18. johnsmythe

johnsmythe Well-Known Member

I believe I would probably be better off dead but I don't really feel the urge to end my life.

19. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

20. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

I voted "no". I've got a lot to live for and people who love me and need me, but I just have these suicidal urges and thoughts in my mind. It really doesn't make sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.