Do you want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wastedmylife, Sep 2, 2008.

?

Do you want to die?

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    57.6%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I want to get better

14 vote(s)
    42.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I dont want to die but I need to die.

3. sean_macleod

sean_macleod Member

yes at the moment i do. i cant see a way out

4. Fadingstar

Fadingstar Guest

i dont want to die, but i dont want to live. i dont want to live the life i have, so enevitably the only option is death.
    if that makes sense at all.
    probably not.

5. wastedmylife

i probably should have added an option for I dont know

As for me I wish I can get better but dont think that is a possibilty

6. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Yes..... I hate myself and I hate everybody else around me.

NO I'm not goth or emo...

7. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

dying is all I can think about

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Yes, i want to die and want it to be painless too:mad:

9. wastedmylife

damn I dont understand why someone would want to die, in a way I am kind of envious of you only because I have health problems and wish I was better, but I dont understand why a healthy person would want to die, I guess everyone is different, I wish I could get the mindset to kill myself and put myself out of my misery but I know my body and mind wont allow me to have that

however my mind and body are telling me to get revenge on the people who allowed me to get to the state I am in though my mind is telling me not to because I am a coward

10. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Just because other people want to die doesn't mean that you should want to die wastedmylife. People have all sorts of reasons for wanting to die and even though people may be physically healthy the effects of mental illness on someone's life is enough to want to die. And I'm not physically healthy myself which will probably kill me eventually anyway but its the mental health that makes me need to die

11. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I want to die, so badly :(

12. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I want to die too, it's all I ever think about.

Just because people appear well physically does not mean that they're not suffering mentally.

13. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

there are two sides to this coin for me. first off yes i would just like to die and be put out of my misery. on the other hand i would like to get better thus i go to the extreme that i do to get better. i almost feel like a split personality with these two things going on, but whatever.

14. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

My first thoughts on this thread is that I don't think the poll will be very accurate...I mean someone might do it in a bad patch where they do want to die, but then come back later and think 'hey, I don't wanna die'.:unsure:

15. sean_macleod

sean_macleod Member

i said yes but i also think this poll isnt aproriate, no one really wants to die, they just cant see a way out

16. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'd like to get to a point in my life where I don't want to die, but I am content to die at any moment. I don't see getting better as wanting to live, but as not wanting to die, and living out my life naturally.

17. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i voted want to get better, although death is all i dream about these days....

18. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Snap.

19. wastedmylife

well that is why I said "I want to get better" or I should have put an option for "I dont know"

anyway to reset the poll?

20. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

I want to get better :unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.