Do your feelings scare you?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by warrabinda, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warrabinda

warrabinda Well-Known Member

? Or are they more ambivalent? I am terrified. I feel like I am on a different planet. I am scared in this state of what I can do to myself.
    I'm holding on for my mother and father, this isn't a post indicative of an attempt. But I feel so horribly alone and scared.
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I am what I feel. I wouldn't say I'm all that scared of what I think about. You tend to get disensitised from suicide if you're thinking about it for extended periods of time. It's when I don't feel like killing myself, that surprises me.

It can be hard to kill yourself when all your body wants to do is keeping 'living'. :mellow:
  3. FlashingFlickering

FlashingFlickering Well-Known Member

Sometimes, yes. It's more so the fear of me acting on my own feelings rashly as opposed to fearing the actual feelings themselves.
    It's also scary knowing that practically any day, any time if someone gave me a "Life" or "Death" option, with instant death if I picked that, I would pick death no matter what's going on at the moment. Because it's always just a moment when I might slightly doubt the option.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.