doctor doctor?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by incognito, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. incognito

incognito Well-Known Member

Hello, how is everyone doing? First post. woowoo.
    I'm just wondering, are there any licensed psychologists or psychiatrists here at Suicide Forum? (wasn't sure where to post this.)
    Best Wishes, xoxo.

2. kath

kath Well-Known Member

I dont think there are psychologists or psycharists on this site.....though im not saying that they as people wouldnt have their own problems too and I guess some might end up here just like us but unless youve had any responses by PM then sorry but i dont know any here and as far as i am aware this is a peer to peer support forum.Peer to peer support seems to work extremely well here and do feel free to talk to us.But if you are looking for something different or in addition to any support from this site [it does not claim to replace professional support] could you perhaps go to your doctor and ask for help.i know this may be so hard to do but may be the best way to go about things if you wish to access some sort of professional service/help.How are you doing?Hope to see you around.Take care.kath

3. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Good anwer from Kath... we are not professionals on this site but, as she says, offer peer to peer support only. If you need professional help you need to see your doctor.

4. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Incognitio,
    Hey sweetie even if we did have any licenesed professionals on this site they could not off you their services. Like both Kath and Artifice have both said we are a peer to peer support forum only. If you need a friend to talk to though I am here for you. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.