• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Doctor finally helped!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Painttheskyred

My gp was called out this morning by my partner as everyone knows i got a few issues .... my gp has given me what i wanted meds im now on medacation for 4 weeks to see if i get any better this is a plus in my life as i cnt seem to control my moods and depression. But theres one small thing i know they take a while to kick in but im still really depressed and i dnt know what 2 do. Im not the sort of person to bluff but i might end up drinking again tonight and that didnt end up very well. So even someone can just give me a bit of advice i would be greatfull.

cheers Tj

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
I'm glad your doctor has finally helped you, now you need to give the meds a chance to work.
Alcohol is not a good mix with antidepressants, and is in itself a depressant so please try to avoid it.
Maybe you can enlist your partners help with this.

Take care Hazel

feelmypain

im happy your on medication now and the doctor actually is helping out...and yeah anti depressants and alcohol are a real bad mix..my friend ended up in the hospital once man..dont do that tonight

anyway tell me how everything goes on msn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00