Doctor Shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what me and my friend call it when you are looking to find a new Dr you can visit to get some prescription medication that will be used to overdose on.

I will be doing this soon, but I have to research a good drug to get. I'm terrified of getting caught out one day......

LenaLunacy

Why do you want to overdose? Is this something you've done before, it sounds like something you've done before based on the fact that you and your friend have consulted about it, and that you've got a name for it.
Have you thought about the consequences for the doctor? I don't know much about medical law, but i'm sure they'd feel badly for giving you the meds to overdose on, and they could even have their job put at risk . Is it fair?
Why don't you stay here and talk to us about what is bothering you before going through with this? Maybe we can convince you to stay. :hug:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
:hug: Why do you want to OD?
It isn't worth it hun. Talk to us about what's going on for you and we'll see how we can help. Keep reaching out :hug:

TheWr0ngChild

If OD was a good way to go, I would have done it by now. It's not. If your using NHS doctors, they will get wise to you thanks to the new NHS databases which tell them how many times you see a doctor, what meds you get prescribed, they will know what your up to. It doesn't matter how much 'shopping' you do, they all know who you are from your records, which are stored on the database. Changing surgeries won't cut it, sorry.

Like Lena says, think about the doctors and how they will feel knowing they prescribed the meds you OD'ed on. I spose your also being dishonest about WHY you want the meds, and I don't think you'll get anything from an NHS doctor that would work in OD anyway. They don't often give those kinds of drugs out apart from in extreme curcumstances.

'Doctor shopping' is also a criminal offence in some countries..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00