Doctors O.o

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Breathe, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breathe

Breathe Well-Known Member

I am finally going doctors tomorrow at 9.40 after my years of depression, self harming, bouts of anger and suicidal thoughts (yay?). I am shit scared and worried but meh i don't play well with doctors anyway and i find it hard to talk to others as it is. I have an excuse for my absence in the morning for my parents and another excuse for my college, i don't want either to worry for no reason.
    I was here as i just need some...well words of advice and good lucks :sad:. No one apart from you guys know of this appointment, so i am pretty much without support at the moment without you guys :) but anyways has anyone else got similar help? Got any advice? :laugh:

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Any new relationship is scary, especially one where it is perceived that the other has more power...my advise is to be yourself, report honestly how you are feeling and see if this person is someone you feel comfortable around...all the best, J

3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

write everything you want to say/you think you need help with down and bring it with you. if words fail you have that. and that way you wont forget anything. it may also help you not sound so disorganised (i hate it, makes it sound less believable in a way)
    so it might just help.
    and be honest as you can possibly be
    good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.