Doctors

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by GoldenPsych, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

So finally went back to Doc. He didnt say much just gave me a new prescription for my pills which he told me to keep going with. No referals to anyone else, nothing really. Just said keep soldiering on. I have been a bit better thse past couple of weeks but I still have all these thoughts about ending it all. I told him this but he just said distract myself. So i dont now what to do at all!

2. I have one of those...:dry:

...And can't get another as there's a doctor shortage here! So I truly do feel for you... It's not only discouraging, but frustrating when you're already feeling like you're at the end of your rope. So, that said, I'm sure you do not feel you have the energy, but to be proactive and seek out further resources within your community might help. I don't know where you live, but here, even the crisis phone lines often have such information. They may be able to steer you in an alternative direction. Also here in North America, we have a site called rateMDs.com for Canada and U.S. where you can rate your doctor (no matter their "specialty" OR lack thereof!!) as well as vent!

You may have to gather your energy to call, but I've found the crisis lines are very sympathetic...as I said, not only for support...

3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I don't have any problems with my doc and he is prob doing what he thinks is best. I really like him and dont want it to take another yr to find a doc tht i like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.