Doctors

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ParanoidGirl, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ParanoidGirl

ParanoidGirl Member

So this is how it went at the doctors today:

Do you think about self harming = YES
    Do you think about cutting = YES
    Do you think about suicide = YES
    Have you planned how you would commit suicide = YES
    Have you come close to carrying it out = YES

How the helll did i get out of the docs office without being sectioned?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Perhaps you shouldhave told him you do not feel safe any longer and want to be hospitalized I don't know why they don't listen these doctors.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...I am not sure either, but please follow up with medical care if you feel you need it...and keep posting and letting us know what is going on for you..welcome again

4. tx915

tx915 Active Member

Not sure, he was violating policy. Could be held liable if you did end it all and it came out he was informed.

Get some help, hospitalizations don't have to be all bad. I know some people have had bad experiences but the times I was in we painted ceramics, had some therapy, played pool and ate mostly decent food.

5. darcy1

darcy1 Well-Known Member

i had a similar experience.
    it told a psychiatrist i hate myself and wanted to die.
    explained all my problems and how they are all unsolvable.
    he asked me if i had thoughts of suicide. i said 'all the time'.
    he asked me " if there was a button on this chair you are sitting in and you could press it and it would end your life, would you press it?"
    my answer was "yes" i started to look and feel around the chair and i asked him "where's the button?".

he perscibed me a sh$t load of sleeping pills (zopiclone with refills-extreemly addictive and life destroying medication) and a perscription for Moclobemide to take 3 times a day...an MOA inhibitor anti depressant.

he asked if i wanted to see him again. i said i'd think about it. never went back.

he wanted me to take 3 moclobemide a day. i tried a half a one and it sent my whole central nervous system into chaos. doctors have no idea about the poison they deal out like candy to thier patients.

seeing another counselor now. not helping.

the self hatred is becomeing so strong i have blocked out everyone from my life. spend all my time alone. i have been ripping up books smashing things in pieces on the floor destroying paintings i have.

and wondering if i am stil alive or if i am dead and living in hell. life doesn't seem real anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.