• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

dodge's bar

Witty_Sarcasm

Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen
Maybe they fell asleep or are still hungover from last night. haha. Ok some real stories so you can see how weird I am. :p I tried to stick my hand down a gopher hole when I was 3 because I wanted to pet it. I ate a cricket when I was a kid because I wanted to see what it tasted like. i stuck a pebble or dime up my nose because I wanted to see what it felt like...I'm seeing a pattern here. I wore the same pants and shirt for 2 weeks once as an experiment. But I still showered though I guess that was kind of pointless. I hugged a tree once because I wanted to see how that felt. lol

1964dodge

when you help people you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Maybe they fell asleep or are still hungover from last night. haha. Ok some real stories so you can see how weird I am. :p I tried to stick my hand down a gopher hole when I was 3 because I wanted to pet it. I ate a cricket when I was a kid because I wanted to see what it tasted like. i stuck a pebble or dime up my nose because I wanted to see what it felt like...I'm seeing a pattern here. I wore the same pants and shirt for 2 weeks once as an experiment. But I still showered though I guess that was kind of pointless. I hugged a tree once because I wanted to see how that felt. lol
reminds me when my oldest son was real young every time I went fishing I was short of night crawlers in a pack of 12 I would only get 4 or 5 I thought they were ripping me off until I saw my son with half eaten night crawlers sticking out of his mouth yuk

Deety

SF Supporter
lol, my boys are only 9 and 7, and their father already has the ugliest hair you could imagine...couldn't make it worse if I tried (but we don't speak so I certainly wouldn't get within hair cutting distance - hair would be low on the list of thing to cut haha). Anyway, I just hate when they come home like that. Having a second shot to chill out

1964dodge

when you help people you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
lol, my boys are only 9 and 7, and their father already has the ugliest hair you could imagine...couldn't make it worse if I tried (but we don't speak so I certainly wouldn't get within hair cutting distance - hair would be low on the list of thing to cut haha). Anyway, I just hate when they come home like that. Having a second shot to chill out
happy hour is 11-12 in my time zone 10 minuets all drinks half price

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00