1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dodge's bar

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by 1964dodge, Oct 14, 2018.

1. 1964dodge

1964dodge when you help people you help yourself SF Supporter

pull up to the bar and have a drink (or soda) and tell your problem's jokes stories etc. to your friendly bartender I promise the bartender won't judge but they may snicker a little come here and make new friends and talk to old ones

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

Problems...always too many to mention. I don't want to bother anyone with my crap. :p But a drink would be nice, so I'll just hang out here for the night.

3. 1964dodge

if you have a problem tell the bartender (me) or you can tell a story or joke whatever keeps you buying more drinks :rolleyes:

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Don't worry, I'll buy drinks no matter what. I enjoy the company here :)

5. 1964dodge

I just wished more people showed up oh well how about a joke or story real or fiction

6. Deety

Deety SF Supporter

I'm pissed off at the stupid haircuts my boys have come home from their fathers with. I need a shot pls.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Maybe they fell asleep or are still hungover from last night. haha. Ok some real stories so you can see how weird I am. :p I tried to stick my hand down a gopher hole when I was 3 because I wanted to pet it. I ate a cricket when I was a kid because I wanted to see what it tasted like. i stuck a pebble or dime up my nose because I wanted to see what it felt like...I'm seeing a pattern here. I wore the same pants and shirt for 2 weeks once as an experiment. But I still showered though I guess that was kind of pointless. I hugged a tree once because I wanted to see how that felt. lol

8. 1964dodge

look at the bright side hair grows back have him stay over one night on the sofa get him hammered and when he passes out give him a strange haircut the worst it is the better:eek:

9. Witty_Sarcasm

10. MarvelFan

MarvelFan Vanity of Vanities

@1964dodge Are you the bartender? If you pour me a screwdriver, I tell you tales.

11. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Seeing is Believing Forum Pro SF Supporter

Mmm having no drive, no motivation to unlock the greatness within. Grandpas gone. Not care a bit about my parents or sister's opinions one way or other.

Need the grasshopper. STAT.

12. 1964dodge

reminds me when my oldest son was real young every time I went fishing I was short of night crawlers in a pack of 12 I would only get 4 or 5 I thought they were ripping me off until I saw my son with half eaten night crawlers sticking out of his mouth yuk

13. MarvelFan

Yeah that better than when I saw most of the little girls coming back from my neighborhood with bald heads and said to my girlfriend what is going on and she said to me "lice".

14. 1964dodge

tonight i'm the bartender if somebody else wants to do it tomorrow that's ok i'll drink some scotch

15. Deety

Deety SF Supporter

lol, my boys are only 9 and 7, and their father already has the ugliest hair you could imagine...couldn't make it worse if I tried (but we don't speak so I certainly wouldn't get within hair cutting distance - hair would be low on the list of thing to cut haha). Anyway, I just hate when they come home like that. Having a second shot to chill out

pooky, Lulabelle, MarvelFan and 3 others like this.
  16. Witty_Sarcasm

I'm not licensed to tend bar but I will anyway, and probably get hammered while I'm at it.

pooky, Lulabelle, MarvelFan and 2 others like this.
  17. 1964dodge

18. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Seeing is Believing Forum Pro SF Supporter

LOL did you ask him what it tasted like?

19. MarvelFan

Ever heard of the ever lasting gobstopper, well I wish there was a everlasting alcohol shot that would keep me buzzed forever, that would be the ticket :)

pooky, Lulabelle and Witty_Sarcasm like this.
  20. 1964dodge

happy hour is 11-12 in my time zone 10 minuets all drinks half price