dodge's bar

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Well, it's not 4 yet, but what the hell. I can share a couple stories.

I used to be very defensive of my friends in grade school. My friend and I took the bus home from school every day. There was this kid on the bus that decided to start talking shit to her. I told him to shut the fuck up, he didn't listen, and before he got to finish his next sentence, I pretended his nuts were a football and took to them as if I was about to kick a field goal. The last thing he uttered was a painful groan. Everyone else on the bus saw it happen, and from what I recall, no one ever fucked with her again.

I may have already told this one to a couple people in the past, but it's one of my favorites and many haven't heard it yet. My husband was walking past our neighbor's house, listening to "Get Inside" by Stone Sour. He has a very intimidating look about him as it is, but there's this one part in the chorus of the song where the singer screams, "Get inside, motherfucker, get inside!" That's the part that my husband was screaming along with when he walked past our Jewish, scared to death neighbor. Looking at the way my husband was dressed (all black, and a face mask because it was wintertime), and having heard him screaming those words, he thought he was being told to get inside his house and that he was about to get robbed. My husband was dying of laughter when he came in the door.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
bar opens at 3 est first person that says they want to be bartender is i'm going to send invites now because i'm slow

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00