dodge's bar

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Maybe they fell asleep or are still hungover from last night. haha. Ok some real stories so you can see how weird I am. :P I tried to stick my hand down a gopher hole when I was 3 because I wanted to pet it. I ate a cricket when I was a kid because I wanted to see what it tasted like. i stuck a pebble or dime up my nose because I wanted to see what it felt like...I'm seeing a pattern here. I wore the same pants and shirt for 2 weeks once as an experiment. But I still showered though I guess that was kind of pointless. I hugged a tree once because I wanted to see how that felt. lol

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Maybe they fell asleep or are still hungover from last night. haha. Ok some real stories so you can see how weird I am. :p I tried to stick my hand down a gopher hole when I was 3 because I wanted to pet it. I ate a cricket when I was a kid because I wanted to see what it tasted like. i stuck a pebble or dime up my nose because I wanted to see what it felt like...I'm seeing a pattern here. I wore the same pants and shirt for 2 weeks once as an experiment. But I still showered though I guess that was kind of pointless. I hugged a tree once because I wanted to see how that felt. lol
reminds me when my oldest son was real young every time I went fishing I was short of night crawlers in a pack of 12 I would only get 4 or 5 I thought they were ripping me off until I saw my son with half eaten night crawlers sticking out of his mouth yuk

Deety

SF Supporter
lol, my boys are only 9 and 7, and their father already has the ugliest hair you could imagine...couldn't make it worse if I tried (but we don't speak so I certainly wouldn't get within hair cutting distance - hair would be low on the list of thing to cut haha). Anyway, I just hate when they come home like that. Having a second shot to chill out

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
reminds me when my oldest son was real young every time I went fishing I was short of night crawlers in a pack of 12 I would only get 4 or 5 I thought they were ripping me off until I saw my son with half eaten night crawlers sticking out of his mouth yuk
LOL did you ask him what it tasted like?

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
lol, my boys are only 9 and 7, and their father already has the ugliest hair you could imagine...couldn't make it worse if I tried (but we don't speak so I certainly wouldn't get within hair cutting distance - hair would be low on the list of thing to cut haha). Anyway, I just hate when they come home like that. Having a second shot to chill out
happy hour is 11-12 in my time zone 10 minuets all drinks half price

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00