-does a little dance-

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by JBird, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

i'm gonna see Fearne Cotton WOOOOO!

Going to London to see Keith Lemmons Celebrity Juice tonight, i been grumpy all week because i thought Fearne would be climbing Kilimanjaro but then last night i saw an advert for CJ and it said "And guess what....Fearne's back!" YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

i'm gonng see Fearne Cotton!

Sorry but i'm excited lol, i normally save up 2 weeks worth of excitement and then pop on the day.
  2. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

didnt understand much.....looks like ur going to some event/show.....have fun
  3. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

that's greattttttt! enjoy it
  4. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

really hope you have a great time.

saw that advert as well and thought of you so i am so glad that shes back to make you smile
  5. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

Cotton who?
  6. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

She wasn't there! :cry:

Keith Lemon said that Fearne wasn't going to be in because her feet had turned to bread after climbing the mountain so replacing her is Peaches Geldoff hmph.

It was flipping amazing, i've just got back, was let in at about 7 and let out at 10. Apparently you have to be 18+ to be in the audience but none of us realised until keith started swearing. So they have 3 hours worth of absolutely hilarious footage to squish down into a 25 minutes show. It really was hilarious.

The panel included some Irish comedian wearing a Led Zepplin t-shirt (no idea who he was) Holly (plus bump! she's HUGE), Jodie Marsh, Lois Walsh, Peaches Geldoff and Rufus Hound.

Funny story, we got lost trying to find the que so we stood outside the front of the studio, next thing you know there is papparazi all over going "Jodie!!! Jodie!!! look here Jodie" *flash flash flash* and there's Jodie Marsh, right in front of me with her little puppy! I got my camera out and took a picture but was too late and took a picture of a plant instead lol, if you study it hard you can probably see a bit of Jodie sticking out from behind the plant but i haven't found it yet. Turns out the que was right around the other side of the building.

I shook Lois Walsh's hand AND Hollys hand ^_^ while they were waiting down the side, i was sat right at the end and i was like ":eek:hmy: hiiiiiiii!!!!! let me touch you!" was well cool. Really really good night :biggrin: annoyingly the funniest parts weren't filmed or won't be in the show because they're too contreversial or because they were changing the tapes. But yer, gonna be an awesome show tomorrow, the camera swept over the audience loads as well so i should be on tv ^_^
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

LOOOOOOOOOOL!!! Dude your a twat :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You better be on telly :mad:

Remind me when its on and i'll watch! :tongue::tongue:

Shame she wasn't there tho, know you was looking foward to seeing her :tongue: (i was a bit jealous) lol but glad you had a good time ^_^
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hope you had a great time! :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.