does any1 really give a fuk?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by from da cradle 2 da grave, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. with all the people around me why do i feel so far from everyone who means anything? and why do i not want to tell any of my new peeps about my multiple attempts in the past? but again for months now i thought of it multiple times every day. and its always sudden so can be any time, even i dont know when to expect it. but for the first time in a long time the blades are lined up along the pc..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................when will it end? do i have to do it for the pain to end?.....................

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is not easy to tell people about things like this. In doing so you take the chance that they really do not understand and ignore you, or shy away from you because they don't know what to do, or judge you for it. I can understand why you would be hesitant to speak up. You have come to a place where you can share these things without that fear. Please put the blades away. i would like for you to stay safe. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.