Does anybody care ?

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by see, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. see

see Well-Known Member

New to SF reached the end of my road and it lead me here. I am suicidal and not alone by the looks of it. My past has shaped my future as much as I would like to deny it. The burden of carrying my secrets have eaten me alive I have managed to alienate most of the human race and al that is left of me is an empty shell. After reading some of the posts I have come to two choices I either give up blow my brains out or I grab some of the hope you seem to get from the posts.
    I have never reached out or talked to anybody and at this point I am pretty sure no one cares and that this is a total waste of time. But in spite of that here is my post let me know if anybody cares and if telling my secrets to the world might give me some light at the end of my tunnel.

2. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

((((((((see))))))))) :flowers:

Hi and welcome to SF.....Im happy to see you reach out, and I think its great that you are trying to get some hope....you have come to the right place my dear new friend.....and people here do care!!! I am wondering , do you have a therapist?? I dont think you need to tell your secrets to the world dear, just to the people who are going to be there as supports for you....ie..therapist, doctor,close friend, family member, SF member.....and if you feel you need to talk please dont hesitate to PM me or anyone of our members here if you are comfortable with someone.......you dont need to be all alone with your feelings and thoughts....please feel free to express as much or as little as you feel comfortable with....here for you...great BIG HUGS and many prayers I send your way!!!

Take Care
    -Jodi

3. see

see Well-Known Member

Thanks Jodi

I dont have anybody to talk to or to support me I am on my own.It will have to be SF if I am going to talk to anybody

4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

i care to see as will so many at SFX

5. deep

deep Well-Known Member

you will find a lot of people on here that will care me as one of them and no matter wat happens you will always have someone to talk to you are not alone.:smile:

6. Thanks for replying to my other post See. We care because it's the only thing we have left, I know how you feel, the empty shell with a big question mark inside.

Post as much as your comfortable with, sometimes it's much easier to talk to a total stranger rather than someone you know because of the presumptuous judgements.

Post here, talk here, ask and tell, I'm new here and I read people's posts to see how they are dealing with it and at the least I'm with like company.

I strongly believe that you need a complete change of environmental surrounding and stimuli in order to "forget" or "hinder" your past or anyone else's for that matter.

But it's funny how most suicidal or depressed people are low on money and how we need the money the most yet we are left with crumbs.

Paint your room, rearrange your furniture, start listening to some new music, do EVERY SINGLE THING different than you normally do, EVERYTHING.

Take it as a psychological rearrangement, our mental psyche pyramid was stacked wrong, take it apart and fix, and if your persistent enough to change the way the electrons fire in your brain, then they will stick to the new path and it will be natural in due time, and you will forget who you even were and what made you that way in the first place.

Try music, and not necissarily something that has words so that as to constantly suggest something with-in the lyrics, maybe classical? or electronic, just something that will leave it to you to interpert.

Let me know. :tongue:

7. see

see Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replys good to know someone cares

8. Know One

Know One Member

We do care and so do lots of people. What's the point in keeping information to yourself if there's a possibility it can give you new life? I, for one, would take the time to sit and read your problems and help you through the tough times and I'm sure we all would.

9. see

see Well-Known Member

I am just wasting every bodies time I am screwed up and nothing I can do about it my own fault just need to accept it and finish it.

10. see

see Well-Known Member

I am busy driving myself insane I joined SF because I was at the end my rope, I realized I needed help and everyone has been great. I am like a%*&#@chameleon on a rainbow I cant make up my mind one minute I want to talk and the next I am like running away cursing myself for being so weak and selfish wasting everybody’s time I cant do face life alone anymore but every time I reach out to touch the door I try and break my arm off, I am sorry if I don’t make sense but if I don’t try and put to words what is going on I am going to do sometime stupid!!!!

11. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Hey, its ok. It's good that your getting all this of your shoulders. And the people on this forum do care about you. Your not alone ok.

12. see

see Well-Known Member

Just enough to sooth there conscience don’t ask a second time! I know this because no one replied to any of my posts when I needed them most. But you not blame you have your own battle I am just a hypocrite I don’t answer any post either only because I know I wont be there if you need someone!!!!!!! :cry:

13. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Hey See.

Don't get upset ok? Off course the people here care but just cuz no one really replies doesn't mean they don't.

Also you know that you can PM me anytime no matter what. yes, I have my own problems but that doesn't mean I can't help you with yours ok?

14. dark_malina

dark_malina Member

ohh, i was raped when i was 6, it lasted 3 years, in this mormon church... i never told anyone till one day when i was 11 i had a big fight with mom and told her ... and do you know whaT SHE said? that it was something normal that happened to girls, like a game... i never forgave her for being this stupid... the story is longer than that... i have an aunt and she is very perverted but my mom hid that detail from my brother and my brother loved my aunt and wated to stay with her a night like any nephew wants to stay with an aunt instead of going to the boring home, well she gave him sleeping pills and let a homo take advantage of him... then told my mom, do you think she did anything? she did nothing didn't dare to tell my dad cause she was afraid of losing hm if he killed the homo and went to jail, she prefered to be the typical female who needs her man and doesn't give a shit about her children, just like with me, i know noone who hasn't been through this understands as well which is why it hit me more than anyone else, i was raped 3 yars in a row every sunday i built a shell and didn' let thigns hurt me but i realise it¡'s not letting me see the beauty in things so now that i'm older i'm trying to destruct the shell, so i can be a normal person,don't let things destroy who you are, learn to cope with them and that's the only ay they won't happen again and you won't get hurt anymore, try to be in the center always, and how do you know maybe oe day you'll reach happyness and won't ruin it because of the shell.

it's strange how with this story i try to make this point, but well, i hope it helps you somehow

kiss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.