1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does anybody dream about dying themselves?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by downunder, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

I dreamt the other night that I slid down a rock slide into a beach lagoon went under water and then surfaced but I was in a tiny cave, and couldn't breathe and I knew I was about to drown, but I was very relaxed about it.

Then the other week I dreamt I found someone who had tried to gas themselves, and I was walking up and down with them.

Then i dreamt last week that a group of people were about to do it and I just hugged and kissed one of them goodbye.

Weird isn't it.??

2. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

i do quite often. the most common one is i am standing at the edge of the cliff, the longer i stand there, the more depressed i get. then all of a sudden i jump, my eyes are open for the 535ft drop, within 8 seconds i'm dead and i wake up straight away, disapointed that it was just a dream.

3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I dream of falling sometimes, then wake with a jolt. Most of the time I dream of people trying to kill me.. I don't know if that counts? An Indian step dad, two men with shotguns, my grandpa, etc. :unsure:

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I dream alot of people around me dying, normally by suicide. Alot of close people to me have killed themselves so it's probably that. I think these sort of things in our dreams are a reflection of how we feel in ourselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.