does anybody dream about dying themselves?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by downunder, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

I dreamt the other night that I slid down a rock slide into a beach lagoon went under water and then surfaced but I was in a tiny cave, and couldn't breathe and I knew I was about to drown, but I was very relaxed about it.

Then the other week I dreamt I found someone who had tried to gas themselves, and I was walking up and down with them.

Then i dreamt last week that a group of people were about to do it and I just hugged and kissed one of them goodbye.

Weird isn't it.??
  2. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

i do quite often. the most common one is i am standing at the edge of the cliff, the longer i stand there, the more depressed i get. then all of a sudden i jump, my eyes are open for the 535ft drop, within 8 seconds i'm dead and i wake up straight away, disapointed that it was just a dream.
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I dream of falling sometimes, then wake with a jolt. Most of the time I dream of people trying to kill me.. I don't know if that counts? An Indian step dad, two men with shotguns, my grandpa, etc. :unsure:
  4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I dream alot of people around me dying, normally by suicide. Alot of close people to me have killed themselves so it's probably that. I think these sort of things in our dreams are a reflection of how we feel in ourselves.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.