Does anybody on here ever go out on Friday or Saturday nights?

Aprilflowers7

Because I don't, and if I do, it is just out to dinner with my mother, usually on Fridays and I don't consider her as a friend. I don't have any friends. What do you do to keep yourself occupied on the weekends?

Lotus

Pariah...
SF Supporter
Hey April

I used to be very anti-social. What i found helped was getting into hobbies that forced me to go out, my main one was archery. By putting myself in a social situation I found myself making new friends, despite thinking I never good. Friends and acquaintances are out there if you're willing to invest the time to find them.

Aprilflowers7

I had gone to a poetry group once but they weren't writing the same things I was writing. I go to this community program for disabled people during the WEEK but that isn't really helping either because we don't share similar interests and they are more disabled than I am and we cannot talk about the same things because of their impairments. For example there is one guy there who is in a wheelchair and he is perfectly nice but I cannot understand what he says sometimes because he has a learning disability. There is a deaf girl there as well and I don't know sign language. I don't have a way to get anywhere. When I am at home on the weekends I have nothing to do and I feel left out.

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hugs April I so understand. It’s my birthday and here I sit in my chair on a Saturday night wishing I had someone to go out dancing with or just someone to go have drinks with but I have something just as wonderful as that would be I have Sf and SF chat a place that has made my life far better. Hugs welcome to the SF family.

Aprilflowers7

Hugs April I so understand. It’s my birthday and here I sit in my chair on a Saturday night wishing I had someone to go out dancing with or just someone to go have drinks with but I have something just as wonderful as that would be I have Sf and SF chat a place that has made my life far better. Hugs welcome to the SF family.
Happy birthday! Sometimes I buy cake on my birthday just for myself but I don't put any candles on them or anything. Like I recently bought a Valentine's Cake although I didn't eat the whole thing lol. Have you had any cake?

Aprilflowers7

Crafting, drawing, watching movies, internet, reading, cleaning, making food for the week, and daydreaming, mostly...
Do you ever buy books on the kindle? I use the free kindle app on my computer. But I'm always worried about downloading too many books could slow down my computer.

Paisley

SF Artist
SF Supporter
Do you ever buy books on the kindle? I use the free kindle app on my computer. But I'm always worried about downloading too many books could slow down my computer.
I'm old fashioned. I go to the library or book sales to pick up new ones. I would totally adore a kindle as a present though, thanks for the idea for my next christmas wishlist!

Aprilflowers7

I'm old fashioned. I go to the library or book sales to pick up new ones. I would totally adore a kindle as a present though, thanks for the idea for my next christmas wishlist!
You're welcome! I bought one a long time ago but it froze and then I couldn't afford a new one. They have a free kindle app for the computer. You just have to download it, I mean if you wanted to read something right now. I always download the free books. There are a lot of them.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Happy birthday hun,, you're right SF is a wonderful place to be at any time :)

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Pretty much the same here. I mostly just spend time with my mom because I don't have friends to spend time with. But I don't get out much anyway.

GeminiStar

Where i live, there's nothing to do and i have no-one to do anything with even if there was. So i stay home and become more and more isolated and miserable. Its still less painful than wasting time trying to meet people who'd hate me the moment they see me.

I used to do it with my friends but I'm kinda isolated these days and they (friends) have better things to do than worry about me. Sometimes was funny, sometimes not. I miss them a little.

Hi April. I don’thave any friends either. I only leave the house to go to work. I find people don’t understand that, they think I must have at least one friend. ButI really don’t. I find it hard to speak to people. So to answer your question, no, I do not go out at the weekends.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00