Does anyone care

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wheresmysheep, Feb 13, 2011.

1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I'm just sat, yet again, with thoughts in my head, and i dont want to iterate them, becuase i know no one here, or anywhere wants to hear them.
    How do i know this?
    Because no one ever responds, no one ever comments, or asks anything to learn more, or anything.
    No friends for this niether. I've shot myself in the foot left right and centre, have nothing. and i just feel numb, with all these thoughts traveling so very very fast through my head.

2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

I will am always here E, you know that and i do ask you stuff.
    I remain here and my ears are open to you, anytime.
    Regards Pete

3. wheresmysheep

Cant rememebr last time you asked anything tbh pete, but youve your own stuff going on, and thats my own issues ey?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
  4. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

Hun, whats going on? i'm here if you wanna talk :hug:

5. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

ok, fine, but i remember. No need.

6. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I don't really know you, but I care. :hug: I'm not really good with words, but if you want someone to listen, feel free to pm me.

7. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Whats happening then? Surely not everyone can be ignoring you? PM me if you want, ill always listen

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
  8. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

If you reply like that to people, then they will be even more reluctant in the future to listen.
    If you need to talk, my pm box remains open to you.

9. house_atraides

house_atraides Active Member

What is going on? You can always message me.

10. wheresmysheep

first time ive responded on this forum to someone like that, and im responding in what i believe is the truth of the matter. edit: and i mean with everyone, not just pete souly

pete i was refering to when i talk about whats going on with me, re doctors/life/stephen. no one here, taht i can reemmebr, when i am in chat and talking, responds. its always a wall of silence till something else is said.

11. Kaos General

Well thats easily dealt with, start a few threads on the forum, your probably gonna get a greater response than what you expect in chat. Theres a hell of a lot of people that just use the forum only and dont even bother going into chat and you will get different points of view from people you dont generally talk to

12. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

I agree, the forum may be the better place. Chat can be difficult when u really need help. :hug:

13. wheresmysheep

I have made forum posts, and they arent responded to neither :tongue:

And point is my 'friends' are supposed to be in chat. :smile:

14. Kaos General

I responded to your threads many times. So not really sure what you mean no-one has replied to you. What is it you look for when someone replies to you or you talk to someone? advice or confirmation that you was right?

Sometimes your friends arent always going to agree with you or they are going through their own stuff so that should be the time to start a thread and get a fresh perspective?

15. wheresmysheep

people reply, then i keep them updated, they dont check back. its forgotten, im forgotten.
    I'm not looking to be told im right, i dont need people to tell me im right in what i feel. i need other ideas. other opinions. other views.
    And i rememebr you replying to my addiction thread, and getting annoyed becasue i would answer what i was battling. but i responded to your other questions

16. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

This thread seems to have evoked several peoples responses, so I dont see why no other of yours would.

17. Kaos General

Nah i wasnt getting pissed off or anything i just didnt reply anymore because i felt i was taking away the thread from what you was trying to say, i wasnt ignoring you.

I know exactly where your coming from though, you begin to feel ignored because people dont respond to you, then when they do respond you get either some emoticon or someone who has just took your thread completely out of context. But the thing is, what it took me about 18 months to realise, every single person on here has problems, thats why they joined. Im sure your friends in chat aren't doing it on purpouse to make you feel bad. Im sure that if you post a thread or two then you will get some worthwhile input off people. Its hard when your used to a instant reply from someone in chat but just persist with it.

18. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd say hello x

19. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

I am new here so that is my excuse.:sad: You say no one here wants the hear your thoughts. That just isn't true. So many here do read, do listen, do want to here and know you.
    I have a question. What song when you hear it, has the instant ability to remind you of your life?
    For me it's, Every Light In The House Is On.

Sometime people don't ask questions because it may make them feel as if they have to share. Sharing isn't always the easy thing to do.

20. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

sending you big hugs emma *hug*