Does anyone eles feel this way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never understand the idea of keeping yourself alive "just because". I feel like am a cosmic screw up. My life has meant nothing to anyone and I am a major disappointment to me self eternally.

For most of my life it has been like am invisible besides the force of pain confusion and a mixture of my bad choices and other people's free will. What is life that you should continue to live it if its not what you really want? I really have thought about everything the pros cons , what I really want out of life, what makes me happy ect ect .

I can honestly say, I have no desire to be here. Yes I do think its a result of the life I have already lived up until this point and non-existent belief in faith and/or there being HOPE for me for things to change for me to be able to live life further with the after effects of the past and my present burdens unrolling and me being able to be set free..

Does anyone eles feel this way...?:ghost:

There is no hope for me, I fear.

Yeah definitely..feeling genuinely hopeless is just a horrible, horrible thing, especially also having no belief in yourself. I've felt like this off and on for years.

nolonger

The only real reason I'm alive, is because the human body(unfortunately) doesn't just cease working - suddenly drop dead. But if there was a button labelled 'CEASE EXISTENCE' I'd probly smash it through the console, lol.

What is life that you should continue to live it if its not what you really want? I really have thought about everything the pros cons , what I really want out of life, what makes me happy ect ect .
I've never really thought about the pros or cons, or written a list documenting them. If I did, the cons would end up grossly out weighing the pros. Because in the end, don't we tend to focus on the negative than the positive anyway? So that method for me is somewhat flawed.

For me, it's not a matter of if I commit suicide, it's a matter of when. The chances of me dieing of natural causes/old age are like us finding a planet identical to earth within our solar system. :dry:

Julia-C

I have felt that way on many, many occasions. This feeling of, why bother. Another day is just another day of the same. The people who don't care about me today, still won't tomorrow. The failures in my past, will still be failures tomorrow....

There's nothing I can say that probably hasn't been said to you before. There's no logical frame of reference which I could give which you have not already thought of yourself. So I will say this. When I feel as I don't matter to others, I choose not to care about them. When I feel as my failures will plague me tomorrow. I set a goal to be successful. When I feel I can't go on another day, I give it another day anyway.

That's not proven advise, but it does work for me. I hope you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00